Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 64votes)

Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shōjiki ni nattara

Alt Names: alt シスコン兄とブラコン妹が正直になったらalt When a Siscon Brother and Brocon Sister Become Honest
Author: Hano Haruka
Artist: Hano Haruka
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Even in high school, Ritsu and Uta really get along. Suddenly, they have to pretend to be lovers...!? The real brother-sister exciting love comedy starts!!
Go to Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shōjiki ni nattara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's for this manga New Window AnimeCruizer
  • 2 Replies

86 Comments

this series screams that we're gonna have some yandere moments, hopefully MC doesn't touch a death flag.

Somebody call the police....

Police here im gonna be keeping my eyes on this one and they better bring that ship safe to port or the whole might of the law will fall upon them.

Spoiler

I have my suspicion that before this is all said and done, you will find out they aren't related or it will be some stupid "They love each other, but won't be together" like Oreimo. It would be interesting to see an actual incest happy ending.

You mean, time to save haha.

new manga

time to follo-- oh shit

new manga

time to follo-- oh shit

Incest is wincest

what else could we expect from japan?

Japan sure do love their imoutos 

Incest more like bescest woohoo

Somebody call the police....

• Gao likes this

Search Comics