Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 108votes)

Goodbye Isekai Tensei

Alt Names: alt グッバイ!異世界転生alt Goodbye! Fantasy World Reincarnationalt Selamat Tinggal, Reinkarnasi Dunia Fantasi!alt Другой мир? Не сегодня
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Parabola
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuya Kamigasaki is a normal, 17-year-old high school student. But suddenly, a princess who calls herself Angelia Eight Gransia appears before him from another world.
Go to Goodbye Isekai Tensei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Love it... Thisnis something new

Can honestly say I was expecting the stereotype but this chapter threw me for a complete loop... In a good way.  (you get a cookie if you can name the anime the quote if from lol)

Notch up another one for Truck-kun.

Nice touch with the yandere though.

https://vatoto.com/reader#d7457e35186294a0_9

Holy... Is that a beach ball stuffed in that shirt of hers? If not, she giving the minotaur girls from the most recent chapter of Monster Musume a run for their money.

They're driven by psycho isekai princesses. That... explains a lot about trucks.

I KNEW THAT THERE WAS A REASON TRUCK DRIVER-KUN ALWAYS TOOK THE LIVES OF OP-TO-BE JAPANESE TEENS!

being a hero, is noting more than a glorified op slave. as he is obligated to save every human/fight wars and massacre other races. some manga`s goes a step further as people in power actively try and trick summoned or reincarnated people in to becoming real slaves

kinda OOT but did i heard someone mentioning about hachinan??  that hachinan?!!! omg, my ears gonna rot away... if you meant wortenia, then i think you're wrong... the MC is actively denying and defying all those definitions of being a hero... at least thats what i'm getting up until the latest chapters...

but once again, 'with great power, comes a great responsibility' and politics will surely take its place and roles sooner or later whether you like it or not... 

well... thats really hit the spot after a whooping 66 cringey pages full of cliche and shits... and i couldn't put my finger on this feeling but its kinda reminding me of this

Spoiler

Oh nice, another generic Iseka....

Spoiler

damn that plot twist hit me like a semi

They're driven by psycho isekai princesses. That... explains a lot about trucks.

Spoiler

Like the other comments say, this is a very pleasant twist to the usual isekai setup. I hope this keeps up the efforts in doing so and doesn't fall for any of the samey traps found in these stories.

#ThanksKonami wait, wrong site

I love the "You have to reincarnate" theme :P

Will he go in the parallel world as a Demons Ally? :D

no no no. the thing is they want him to reincarnate, in other words die and reborn as a child with the potential to become a hero.

Demons however will try to prevent it and actually save his live.

being a hero, is noting more than a glorified op slave. as he is obligated to save every human/fight wars and massacre other races. some manga`s goes a step further as people in power actively try and trick summoned or reincarnated people in to becoming real slaves

And so begins the amazing Isekai adventure of Goblin A.

the rule is simple, i see isekai title then read all of em

Alright, I'm interested

So Trinity Seven + Truck-kun, I'm in! 

Wait, so does this mean the goblin reincarnated as a hero? 

.... uh ... okay this didn't end in a way I expected.

Is this... reverse isekai? I knew Truck-kun would show up sooner or later.

I knew something was fishy.

Nice plot twist over an overused tropes. I don't like the art much but I'm gonna follow for now.

I love the "You have to reincarnate" theme :P

Will he go in the parallel world as a Demons Ally? :D

Well....did not see that coming. So role reversal in an isekai story. Really got me despite its ecchi-esque artstyle.also gotta it got me to laught at a couple of gags. Kudos

Somehow I saw that development when the princess said she wants him to reincarnate as a hero. It means he needs to **** right? I guess it helped me by being cautious around strangers. Nonetheless, a good way to start the manga.

Geez...that actually kinda shocked me. I'd love to imagine that this is the ritual that every tensei story has to go through. Where the mage that's doing the summoning has to teleport to the other world and drive a truck into the main character personally.

Although, as much as I hate the generic beta hero character archetype, this guy may have gone a little too far in the other direction. When a stranger has suddenly appeared in your private home, it's not the smartest idea to leave them unattended.

But for all of the complaints I could find, this is actually a fairly innovative deconstruction of the isekai/tensei genre. And I can say I have some high hopes for it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics