Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.86 - 64votes)

Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

Alt Names: alt Growth Cheatalt I've Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can't Seem to Get out of Being Joblessalt 成長チートでなんでもできるようになったが、無職だけは辞められないようです
Author: Tokino Yousuke
Artist: Chiri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I, Ichinosuke, failed to get a job for 100 consecutive times. Furthermore, my record is still being updated as unemployed.

On my way to a job interview, I was involved in an accident with a truck and tragically passed away.

And then, a Goddess bestowed upon me the ability to grow at a speed 400 times faster than normal, before sending me to a game-like otherworld.

However, knowing that I would not become stronger even if I continued growing while jobless, I aimed to get a job, but I found out that it was my terrible fate to remain jobless.

As my Growth Cheat and Jobless Cheat existed side-by-side in this otherworld, an adventure record, no doubt certified by the job-placement agency as a harmful book, begins here.
Go to Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

71 Comments

A .gif cover? end me. As if people uploading spoiler covers wasn't bad enough, they now have a way to upload multiple spoiler covers at once. Why.

this finally got a manga, sweet.

it's actually pretty fun unlike most isekais

"I'm sorry. You dodged the horse, but you were hit by a meteor and struck by lightning."

You haven't seen the one where the MC dies by "Sneezing"...

Raphtalia number 1 demi human slave always. No matter how many isekai stories come out.

Because plain old humans are boring...

poor rabbits. 

"I'm sorry. You dodged the horse, but you were hit by a meteor and struck by lightning."

I'm not sure if you're taking suggestions, but in the WN translations her name is spelled with a V, as "Haurvatat." It's may or may not be the correct translation but I've always liked it that way, it gives a sort of viking feel to her name.

seems kinda weird that a fair amount of these newer isekai series that come out seem to use slavery, but try to put a nicer spin on it.

I don't have the statistic about the releases. But at the very least, I'm assuming it's popular among the scanlation groups, because other genres are being released on the same websites, which are releasing these isekai stories.

Raphtalia number 1 demi human slave always. No matter how many isekai stories come out.

seems kinda weird that a fair amount of these newer isekai series that come out seem to use slavery, but try to put a nicer spin on it.

Ahahaha I was expecting how it would turn out (cus I read the novel) and lulz it's better than I imagined.

Also he says Orc not Oak.

Thanks for the new series LTH!! Keep it up! :D

fjtX1cS.png

big breasted wolf girl = GOOD!

What about the little sister!? D:

She'll be back.

What about the little sister!? D:

oh?!!! that last page... the adult version of muir from konjiki no word master... 

I know this won't be a LN teaser. 

Why? because the art is a stickman -_-

Still following it though.

That revolving cover is pretty boss.

Our conundrum.

e1e.jpg

Dude basically has the idiot savant perk from fallout 4 to an extreme degree. 

Also, it's nice to see Truck-kun has contingency plans in place if the hit and run fails.

T

R

U

C

K U N

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics