Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 67votes)

Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Alt Names: alt The Road to Skeletor is Filled with Hardshipsalt The Unwanted Immortal Adventureralt 望まぬ不死の冒険者
Author: Okano Yuu
Artist: Nakasone Haiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysterySupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist was an eternal copper rank adventurer of frontier area, Lent. He’s unlucky as he meet a powerful monster inside of the labyrinth, got defeated, and when he noticed, he already became a bone man《Skeleton》. Agonizing since he can’t enter the town with his current condition, he’s recalling about the existence of monster evolution, with a goal to gain a body with muscle, he goes to beat the monster of the labyrinth.
Go to Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

If the Dragon is named something that includes the word "Truck" I will literally fly to Japan and throw money at this mangaka's door.

A fantasy RPG-ish story without the useless reincarnation or transported to other world part, nice. It's time for truck-san to rest... for a while. I'm hoping for a good world building, which is good enough in chapter 1.

What do you mean? Truck-san looks like a weird angel-dragon thing when he's visiting this story's world. There is no rest for Truck-san.

cool start. no reincarnation. no harem yet. I'll give it 5 chapters.

OOOOO is this the end of "spirited away" content... Hope so... it's getting way too annoying....

A fantasy RPG-ish story without the useless reincarnation or transported to other world part, nice. It's time for truck-san to rest... for a while. I'm hoping for a good world building, which is good enough in chapter 1.

It would be one heck of a twist if all the other skeletons are people in similar situations as him. Also I'll lol if he doesn't evolve into a ghoul, but another type of skeleton. He'll keep going up the skeleton line and never be able to speak XD. Maybe he'll resort to hanging a sign on his chest in desperation.

Seems interesting, hope they won't jump to harem part right after few chapters as always...

The art is definitely step above your typical WN adaptation. It's even got actual shading. ZOMG!!

Is that Ainz on the cover with another woman? Albedo is going to be pissed.

He thinks of himself as a human still. Why would he be killing others of his own race? At least for now he wants to figure out how to get back to his society.

It never occurred to you that skeletons may have been other adventurers that met the same fate... ?

He becomes a skeleton after dragon that looks nothing like a dragon eats him? This is after exploring a dungeon and killing other skeletons. And after he himself becomes a skeleton, he proceeds to attack another skeleton. Does the fact that he could be killing other adventurers completely elude him?

He thinks of himself as a human still. Why would he be killing others of his own race? At least for now he wants to figure out how to get back to his society.

He becomes a skeleton after dragon that looks nothing like a dragon eats him? This is after exploring a dungeon and killing other skeletons. And after he himself becomes a skeleton, he proceeds to attack another skeleton. Does the fact that he could be killing other adventurers completely elude him?

the wn wasn't exactly bad but amateur translation in books is way worse than comics so i'm glad of this

So for those clueless people, it about a guy becoming a skeleton and trying to evolve so he can get out his situation. No ladies  involves in the first chap, pic is misleading

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!

So for those clueless people, it about a guy becoming a skeleton and trying to evolve so he can get out his situation. No ladies  involves in the first chap, pic is misleading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics