Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 53votes)

Dolkara

Alt Names: alt どるからalt Dorukara
Author: Hanamura
Artist: Hanamura
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazuyoshi Ishii has had a bad day. The former director of K1, one of the world's greatest karate tournaments, was arrested for two years for tax evasion. Just as he is released and he can return to karate, he is struck by a truck.

However, just before his death, a talking cat appears before him. The cat explains that while Ishii is dead, it can give him a new life - so long as he can complete a task for it. With no other choice, Ishii agrees. Succumbing to his injuries, Ishii falls to the ground, dead.

At that moment, high school girl Kei Ichinose wakes up from a three-day coma.
Go to Dolkara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Wait, what in the name of dick?

Kazuyoshi Ishii?

Does author have his permission?

It's illegal to use someone's name to make profit without legitimate consent!

Even though it's been answered bellow, do you think that a publisher in Japan is stupid enough to print something that's obviously breaking the law?

By the way, did anyone know a similar manga about a yakuza boss being transformed into a highschool girl by a mad surgeon because he need to hide from his enemies? I forgot the title...

Kazuyoshi Ishii?

The cover page says "original work: Ishii Kazuyoshi", so I guess the answer is yes.

Kazuyoshi Ishii?

fuck the cat

Well, if you insist.

Spoiler

Not isekai, but with a clear view of the driver I can finally make my truck-kun isekai reaction

Spoiler

You can add Seo Kouji to that list of truck drivers.

Spoiler

Looks ok so far. I'm happy it's not another isekai fantasy story.

I somehow knew they would pick this up when I saw it on Lhscans. The sad thing is that it therefore looks to be a new series without too many chapters

This has potential.

As long as it doesn't get too creepy and instead plays off his body dysphoria for chuckles and not pervy garbage

So this will be fun when it gets to him/her having his period for the first time.

truck kun, you shouldn't skip on breakfast

5/5 hahahaha. This has so much potential.

Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter when the curbstomping and the ass kicking begins.

It would be hilarious if our MC would take a cue from the film Harlem Nights and imitate the stuttering boxing champion and tell those bullies, "P-p-pl-please d-d-don't t-take this a-a-asswhuppin' p-p-personal."

I'm waiting for a story of a truck driver that runs people over - trying to send them. His mental struggeles and the police hunt drains him, but he will never give up. He is the Isekai driver - batoto needs him.

also who was the first truck driver? is he the only one? does he have a grudge against musicist cause i can't find a single music isekai related. i'm sad

This has potential.

As long as it doesn't get too creepy and instead plays off his body dysphoria for chuckles and not pervy garbage

Oh get real.

I'm waiting for a story of a truck driver that runs people over - trying to send them. His mental struggeles and the police hunt drains him, but he will never give up. He is the Isekai driver - batoto needs him.

Truck-kun failed to send someone to another world?!

Its going to get demoted, isn't it.

With this, finally enough has been revealed for truck-san cosplay.

Not isekai, but with a clear view of the driver I can finally make my truck-kun isekai reaction

Spoiler

Damn, sort of reminds me of the beginnings of Pretty Face. Followed, because nostalgia.
truck-san wasnt powerful enough to send to isekai lol

Man that cat's an asshole.

Kyubey's local cousin, I'm thinking.

This has potential.

fuck the cat

Fucking truck-san strikes again, how does he get away with it?!

He blames his human "driver" who he conveniently puts to sleep right before he strikes. Truly a fiendish monster.

Okay, I'm intrigued!

Definitely following this.

Remind me of certain someone underworld Yakuza boss Turning into JK
And
Man among Man, Dead while standing
Also
F*CK YOU TRUCK-KUN!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics