Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 44votes)

Cloud

Alt Names: alt 鞍生人―くらうど―alt Kuraudoalt Kuraudo (NOJO Junichi)alt Kuraudo (NOJYO Junichi)alt Kuraudo (NOUJOU Junichi)
Author: Noujou Junichi
Artist: Noujou Junichi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Tokyo Metro central computer has been cracked! Out of the chaos of wild passengers and a frantic transport ministry, Cloud's story begins. A child prodigy who has grown up into a black hat hacker strives to fulfill his impossible dream of making a kingdom on top of the clouds! But how will he do this and what will the government and police even allow him to try?
Go to Cloud Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is it worth the time? New Window 666Shinigami666
  • 9 Replies

42 Comments

why are teachers portrayed as such?

there are a lot of good teachers who really help their students... i know of some great ones who always extends a hand...
cliff fucking hanger
chapter 7- ok, that girl is a bitch... a nice girl too
Hope the police nerd gets trashed
hohoho, playing with yourself? nice girl :DDD
ahhh!!! i want more!!...

another month!!
There's something nostalgic about this manga... I feel like I have read it somewhere else before...
whoah! so detailed!...

great plot and art... awesome combination!!
Awesome, need more.
Nice art and style, pretty cool story about a super genius guy who's a hacker. Definitely recommend it
Art is awesome, very well drawn.
eshada.. mushkila... shuei shuei releases?
Very interesting, I like it.
Only one thing to say...... Get OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's great, but a warning, this is a new, monthly series, so updates will be slow, as there are no volumes out
UNIC story :) i wish it was real !! king dom above the clouds ? sHo0 cOoL :)
Interesting. This one will be amust read and I will follow it hoping for great things.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics