Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 248votes)

Senryuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 川柳少女alt Poetry Girlalt Senryu Girl
Author: Igarashi Masakuni
Artist: Igarashi Masakuni
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukishiro Nanako is a cute, cheerful high school girl with one peculiar trait – instead of verbal communication, she writes senryu (a type of haiku) poems to relay her thoughts. Together with ex-delinquent Busujima Eiji, they are budding freshmen of the school’s Literature Club.

Even though Nanako doesn’t talk, with the power of senryu, the adorable pair has no problem enjoying their fun school-life through the tune of 5-7-5 syllables.
Go to Senryuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

377 Comments

She always looks so proud lul

16hrygh.png

Please do go outside

Get a job you worthless neet

Also clean your room.

Oh wait, are these supposed to be relaxing?

Spoiler

I Saw Second Chapter

Feels odd and different Inside My Heart

NEEDS 200mg INSULIN!!!!

People write Senryuu

Down in the comment section.

I like Vanilla

Time to add romance tag?

The first panel he appeared I thought- This guy has brows or not? then I thought he def. needed more. Now I think they're just fine~

Confession already? The guy isn't that dense nor he is a herbivore? I'd like to see their romance...

where is that from?

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mattaku-saikin-no-tantei-to-kitara-r19972 same mangaka, but his name is reversed in that series

Delinquent guy's problem reminds me of this manga https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/waratte-sotomura-san-r4333

Yes, agreed! Same other series that I was reminded of! Though, this guy actually WAS a street-wolf. 

The point that solidified the parallel for me was the "Oh no! He's got a knife!" scene.

let me give you a hint : "wearing anything is fine as long no one can see your dick"

where is that from?

The art style of this manga reminds me a lot of something else...

let me give you a hint :

"wearing anything is fine as long no one can see your dick"

I like the guy

This feels like it belongs in Shuukan Shounen Girl.

Delinquent guy's problem reminds me of this manga https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/waratte-sotomura-san-r4333

The art style of this manga reminds me a lot of something else...

When he said people just assume he's a delinquent because of his scary eyes, is it bad that my first thought was, "Ibuki could totally help you with that"?

How long until the translators will want to kill themselves?

What's worse is that things that work out in Japanese probably will mess up a lot in the translation to English.  I totally give the translators props for somehow getting it through this chapter, but I can also see that they might have to give up at a certain point.

If the work doesn't kill them, the diabetes will.

This is kind of fun

It must have been challenging

To translate all that

Nice, it's been picked up

Cutesy love comedy fluff,

never enough of.

ooh the ship is already here, let's see where it will be going.

Through the straits of puppy love, skipping right past the land of melodrama and into the ocean of knowing grins.

I saw that ruler on the cover and wondered if that was blood for a second. Thought it was one of those gore filled zombie manga's with cute characters.

8sg2rKp.jpg

love the interactions between MC and the FMC 

It is fun to see that Busujima can smile when he doesn't think about it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics