Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

eh I think Trinity quite good. aside from her antics,
Spoiler

that's not an ordinary people can do :D

I like the clumsy type that have something else behind their stupid looking mask. and Trinity quite cute and adorable xDD
Oh god... trinity.. my brain... please make her stop hurting it... anyone?
Naoya sure gets pushed into a corner easily
@Kirito, i completely agree. Trinity is too fucking stupid to be working at places like these. she could potentially cause an Epidemic or the Black Death(Boobanic Plague) or something!! How she ever got hired is one of the great mysteries of the world!
I like the clumsy type, But I'll NEVER permit such a girl to work in a place where they could be creating some kind of deadly virus. NEVER
The conversations in this manga are extremely hard to follow.

Also, I doubt Trinity was shot with the experimental vaccine. It was probably just a placebo (to scare her for the lols) or something specific he wanted to put in her. Otherwise everyone that came into contact with Trinity would have also gotten a shot.
I hope that celcia is the main heroine xD
Oh i forgot.... The example was the plant in ch. 9 when Celcia accelerated the cells so in a matter of time it became matured & ripe
@Cydric: Remember that Celcia has the ability to heal > which is by accelerating the cell's regenerative capabity > if say u use that ability to support the acceleration to produce a vaccine... A "Universal" Vaccine at that> then he/she or whatever would profit beyond unimaginable heights. :D
naoya must be genetically modified with enhance virus resistance and has superhuman ability.... or not?
Did anyone notice that they didn't offer the vaccine to Naoya as well? The more I think about it the more I question whom he is exactly.
Spoiler

4. Profit
Ok I'm confused now
Spoiler
It's actually quite interesting to me how Naoya is (depicted) sorta powerless, yet he get all the odd tasks (and the girls), and people keep relying on them.. I wonder if reality works that way?
hikaru's just super tsundere. and looks like things get serious, though slightly confusing.
bad fighting scene hufff
@Harpuea: No, it's way better
Spoiler
Finally...the plot moves forward
aww why so much hatred towards Hikaru? xD
she's a girl, still on her teen and have no one to share her thought. she only have herself and her father who never around, that's why her emotions isn't stable and running everywhere. she didn't even know why she did that.

I think her character quite interesting and have a lot of space to develop, she can be anything she wants and that's what Eight and Naoya's room taught her, to be herself.
and like bo_jangles said, lots of females irl do that in their teen. you just don't met a lot of girls yet. :P
Hikaru isn't a stray dog, she just doesn't use her freaking brain at all and just runs on emotion. she has a brain for a reason and she should learn how to use it. even if she has lived in the wild for a long time, if she knows how to talk, she should know how to have a proper conversation. even tribes in Africa don't scream like her
let's just think of hikaru as a stray dog. due to being isolated from humans from so long, this "dog" will bark at anything they find that either excites them or is strange to them. and if you've seen the female species irl, they do tend to scream quite a bit
Now, now, let's not be hatin' on Hikaru...
ch9 so far was the most annoying one - so many people screaming!!!
why the hell does the author always make Hikaru screamy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics