Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

Yeah!!! Flat Chest Girl is number 1!!!!!
Mari is just a manipulative bitch.
We just finished up volume 4. The image up at the top for the series is the cover of volume 6. So you can tell at least two characters that will still be around
Hoping Hikaru and Celcia will be gone after this arc. Go back to focusing Mari, she would make a better main heroine. Naoya and Mari ftw!
I totally agree with the poll results actually. Breasts do not affect everything, and although she's a little annoying, yes, but she's actually pretty cute (esp. in her actions) and she's actually badass. (Unlike our main character, lol.) I'd say no.3 and 4 are pretty equal, and no.2 is of course, holding on tight to her no.2 for now. though pretty close match between her and no.1. (Trying not to spoil here.)
First off, the most annoying character is the most popular? Really? Second, at least she would have been safe with Luca's organization since she isn't named "Little Timmy"(Hellsing abridged reference couldn't help myself).
*popularity votes* wow really? Although she's flat chested but not a loli? Must be an Asian thing.
No longer harem due to Vatican dude?
Yeah germs and viruses hate alcohol as much as your body does. Plus your body defending itself.... ah meh, c16 is out. Enjoy. Quite funny.

My favorite image of the whole volume was
Spoiler
@ ptolemaios

Is that why, when I drink liquor when I get sick, I feel a bit better?
Next Words she says : Onii-sama!!!!
I've wanted to get to ths chapter for months... Like her or hate her, do NOT piss off Hikaru!
@Cydric, yes alcohol dehydrates cells, so next time you have a sore throat just take some shots of hard liquor. =P
I still don't like Hikaru. she is like my older sister, she screams everything she says. doesn't know how to talk like a normal freaking person at all! I would like this manga better if she wasn't in it.
I didn't know Ethanol would be effective as a disinfectant...learned something new
HOW COULD IT END LIKE THAT.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Like the others have said. The main character is having to operate on the restriction of being a "hero". Sacrificing people isn't an option. And like they said we're talking about a virus that is easily caught and has a high mortality rate. Not to mention that those infected wouldn't show symptoms until at least a day incubation period and during that time they would have been able to spread it to people around the city, country and world. Swine flu was a big deal and it wasn't even that high of a mortality rate. Think of it this way. According to the CDC between 5 to 20 % of the nation gets the flu every year. At a 60% mortality rate that would mean that anywhere from 2.5 to 12 % of the population of the US would die and that's just counting the US casualties where we have access to medicine. The mortality rate would be higher in other countries that have less access to clean hospitals and since one of the places he put the virus is LAX that's just asking for a global catastrophe. 1 person who is still in a secure area vs the lives of 3 to 31 million people. This isn't really an illogical judgement call.
Soooo confusing Q.Q
It's a pandemic-level virus. The people at the theater would give it to everyone else in the city .The people at the airport would take it all over the world. Why do you think there was such a panic about "bird flu" and "swine flu" in recent years? So what was he supposed to do?

Besides, the story arc's not over yet. The fun has only begun.
I thought Naoya wouldn't budge.. Gah.. Frustration..
Why is Naoya so stupid? He would sacrifice Celcia just for the sake of a few people in theaters? How lame. He didn't even think that the whole world would be in trouble if some bad guys get their hands on Celcia?

He really is stupid.
Great, even the bad guys push Naoya around. Dammit, I've been ruined by MC's like Tatsuya and Akatsuki lately! Gotta learn not to compare others to those two monsters.
God i hate pussies. If i was him id be like Fuck it and kill that dude for being the biggest pussy in the series
I would just activate the quarantine procedures and then destroy that capsule...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics