Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

well according to the raws from what i understand it is Celcia lucka couple

Oh no who knew that sending Celcia to the Vatican would backfire? *shock and amazement*

i hope they rescue her from the bad guys

Fucking idiots. When is the church ever good? Effin' never.

as history would say in its stuff:

they condemn what they cannot understand.

HAHAHAHA. This chapter made me laugh. STUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Fucking idiots. When is the church ever good? Effin' never.

First girl rule not applying?

Said while looking at Naoya and Hikaru :P

Seriously.... someone needs to sit down with Leon and explain the "Birds and Bees" to him about reproduction because that's scary levels of stupid right there XD

So who else thinks that Loli sensei will be gravely injured and Celcia will try to heal her, resulting in changing Rio into a teenage girl?

I know it's way overused, but it never gets old...

45210075.jpg

And this meme has never been so truthful.

It's official: Rio-sensei is Wave Motion Gun/Death Star levels of cuteness on the scale. Galactic.

"Which one of you did it" also had me in stitches.

Said while looking at Naoya and Hikaru :P

It's official: Rio-sensei is Wave Motion Gun/Death Star levels of cuteness on the scale. Galactic.

"Which one of you did it" also had me in stitches.

not looking forward to the inevitable conflict though...
Thanks Japanzai for the translations!

Luca and Celcia are totally Leon and Ashley from RE4 huh.

Well from what I remember of RE4 Celcia is quite a bit less spunky teenager than Ashley...

Oh yea, Naoya has that loli dancing in the palm of his hand.

Well she's more intelligent than he is, but they are at least on the same emotional level, so...

Oh yea, Naoya has that loli dancing in the palm of his hand.

Luca and Celcia are totally Leon and Ashley from RE4 huh.

Inadequate.

I'm surprised Eighth was so blatant. Usually brand names and images are at least changed slightly or censored.

Taking a shot in the dark that they somehow managed to get permission to use the trademarks, and it possibly has something to do with Square-Enix being their publisher.

Hmmmm...my only question I got from this chapter is...what does the i in iPad stand for anyway?

Inadequate.

I'm surprised Eighth was so blatant. Usually brand names and images are at least changed slightly or censored.

Hmmmm...my only question I got from this chapter is...what does the i in iPad stand for anyway?

Omg, that professor is literally one of the cutest loli's i have ever seen in a manga!!! SHE'S JUST SO ADORABLE!!!

I just thought of a good joke, have Naoya bring her back while holding her hand and making people believe he had a illegitimate daughter with some unknown girl.......priceless

There's no such a thing as "pedophiles" in Japan, there's only lolicons.

And yes, all aboard the loli-train!

Spoiler

LMFAO

LOL, the chief knows what he's doing! Exercising Naoya's hidden power as a bishoujo magnet.

A loli will finally join Naoya's harem.

Wait. Can it really be called a harem, though? Celcia's the only one who's feelings towards Naoya I'm unsure of.

super-genious loli?

YES!

Naoya's becoming a pedophile??? O_O

There's no such a thing as "pedophiles" in Japan, there's only lolicons.

And yes, all aboard the loli-train!

Spoiler

lol

I love this stupid reaction

vKntoTR.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics