Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.64 - 287votes)

Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Alt Names: alt 巻き込まれて異世界転移する奴は、大抵チートalt 휘말려서 이세계 전이하는 녀석은 대개 치트alt Those who were caught and transferred to another world, mostly cheat.
Author: Kaitou Hakobune
Artist: Kabocha
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day 's lunch break, suddenly a male high school student Yuzo Ogata who has been transferred to another world of sword and magic together with four other friends.

According to the Princess of Space-Time Magician, a foreign world who summoned them, they want them to beat the Demon Lord as Heroes to save this world.
Suddenly I was surprised at four friends "Temple", but it was a relaxing expression ... ... where the princess told of a startling fact!
"`―― There should only be four braves though?"
"A man who was mistakenly summoned to a different world" What will be in store as to his fate?

Source: http://konomanga.jp/manga/taitei-cheat
Go to Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw manga New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

281 Comments

Oh my God! This is it! I have finally found it! The most heinous, braindead, stupidly offensive manga in all of existence, let alone the isekai genre! It's like the Holy Grail of shitiness! The "Citizen Kane" of bad manga! I don't think someone could make something this terrible if they actually tried.

I-It's just beautiful. I think I was born into this world for the sole purpose of finding this legendary piece of crap.

Judging by the art, I assume there's a NTR-initiated origin story and his friend is fucking his girl, right?

That'll be fun...

Meh! Another generic isekai
Visiting this site everyday religiously for searching "reverse isekai" mangas and found nothing!

Reverse Isekai? Although not as much... there is some on batoto, some of them are popular like hataraku maou sama. Some of them are quite hidden like There is one manga named Mahou Tsukai no Oshigoto... its about a mage who has been isekai'd to a world similar to ours but technologically advanced. That world tho has a problem of with isekai beings popping out of nowhere from time to time. To prepare for that, the government created a task force to prepare for those kind of things. They help good isekai beings to fit in that world (cause they dont know how to bring them back to their own world) and combat those hostile ones with mechas. That same mage joined that isekai task force as well

Its a nice manga but it has only one chapter translated.

Not all isekai mangas has isekai in them so yeah....widen that search engine and check every fantasy named manga xD

Its a boi

gahh another isekai shit, generic plot, etc etc,.. wait... heroine got huge tiddies? followed!

>page 1, credits
>page 2, rgb, jpg
Well, it's not like I expected them to suddenly learn how to work with scans and how to save them in png at this point.
>page 3, "Yoshhh!..."
Aaand this is my personal record in dropping scanlation.
Isekai? Check

Edgy coat? Check

Harem cover? Check

FOLLOWED!
Meh! Another generic isekai Visiting this site everyday religiously for searching "reverse isekai" mangas and found nothing!

I really don't understand why these sort of things exist.

Hentai manga is usually much more satisfying since they're inherently more fappable, figuratively and literally, and the art is probably going to be far more appealing as well.

After looking at the cover in p2 I think he might steal his friends girl. Also why do I fear NTR right now? Just a feeling

You know that feeling you get when you read something so terrible you think it might be some form of satire you're just not getting.... Yeah, I'm feeling that now.

I'm just going to assume a middle schooler wrote the plot of this story after getting rejected by a girl or something. I refuse to believe an adult with actual cognitive abilities has the capacity to write such utter shit in just 25 pages.

Your comment made me read it and God was that awful. I can only think that editor was on vacation and someone from the staff gave it green light without actually reading it. It's like collaboration by those two
Spoiler

I'm just going to assume a middle schooler wrote the plot of this story after getting rejected by a girl or something. I refuse to believe an adult with actual cognitive abilities has the capacity to write such utter shit in just 25 pages.

Might as well just make Rance Isekai... <_<

Another "bastard" isekai. Also, I know that sexualising is normal in this genre, but here it's nearly R-18. Finally, Their Backs Are Strong.

there is also a fun tendency to deliberately use tropes and cliches because we can. authors are evil like that sometimes.

Only if it's a genuine parody like Konosuba(god tier troll of isekai trope)
Judging by the art, I assume there's a NTR-initiated origin story and his friend is fucking his girl, right?

It is not.

not different or not generic??

I personally love fantasy stories. In my opinion they can't write enough of them. I'll read every one that LHTranslation does. I think that they have very good taste in them.

Y'know, just because they keep publishing them doesn't mean you need to keep translating them...

Japan... You're not even trying at this point are you?

This cover screams generic... <.<

sometimes you follow something because it's so stupid. this is one of those times for me.

more isekai, more fun @.@

another generic copy paste....well i will give it 3 chapters to show me something different

It is not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics