Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 50votes)

Maou Kyoudai

Alt Names: alt 魔王兄弟alt The Devil Brothers
Author: Uuumi
Artist: Uuumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: If you had to defeat frightening "Great Demon King" in a fierce fight...
12 cute "Small Demon Kings" have been born again!!!
The Male hero youth, Byron, has been appointed by God to raise the Devil Brothers in order to bring peace to the world.
The hard fight of chores and raising!
Go to Maou Kyoudai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

124 Comments

Apparently, this got an official English translation the day after I posted mine.

But that's also in one year time, but since I don't want to translate this then quit after one chapter already, I'll probably keep translating until maybe June.

I don't really like translating the same time an official translation is coming out, but I'll have to give it some thought. (Especially since Seven Seas is doing it in volumes rather than simulpub)

Honestly, I'm just glad it's getting a release. :P And, hey, at least you introduced a new generation to Cute Traps(?).

Only if you are a priest and until you are found out.

This makes me remember an old saying: "There is no crime but one: being found out".

Is same-sex pedophilia legal?
Edit: asking for a friend of a friend

Only if you are a priest and until you are found out.

i thought the description about "brothers" is fake with that drawing or at least some of them are girls

man... that idiom is right (don't judge books by its cover)

"Shimai" means sisters but "Kyoudai" can mean either brothers or siblings.

Could've been wrong, but it isn't. :D

i thought the description about "brothers" is fake with that drawing or at least some of them are girls

man... that idiom is right (don't judge books by its cover)

Apparently, this got an official English translation the day after I posted mine.

But that's also in one year time, but since I don't want to translate this then quit after one chapter already, I'll probably keep translating until maybe June.

I don't really like translating the same time an official translation is coming out, but I'll have to give it some thought. (Especially since Seven Seas is doing it in volumes rather than simulpub)

wtf! He?? unfollowed. nice upload anyway
Is same-sex pedophilia legal?

Edit: asking for a friend of a friend

It's not gay if it's cute!

is it me or the one with yellow hair that holding a black gloob thing around his arm in the cover page looks like tanya from youjo senki?

You sure their males?

>draw some girls
>call them (boys)

Wait. You mean this isn't a story about the Hero raising Monster Girls?

I mean, are we quite sure these are male children?

The shorts looking rather like skirts doesn't help.

>raising male children that aren't yours

What's the fucking point?

To turn them into traps, of course.

Wonder if this qualifies as cuckoldry?

"The Devil Brothers" was actually in the raw as that.

oh ok.

Another Harmless Demon King Story(YEAH FOLLOWWED!!!).

Then i'm not scaried again when demon king appeared
at least There is no slavery in demon King himself(althought The hero this time),

Like Captive Princess, Heartless Secretary, or Human Baby.

P.S : The comments bottom me confused with Gender of Demon Kings, meanwhile Me still confused with Hero look like a Trap.

I also think that some of them are girls. Or maybe they are all gender neutral, but with inclination to a gender in their personalities.

got jebaited by them cute little things, still quite a good read tho

Doesn't Japanese default to male over female in terms of family and such?

>brothers
maybe 'siblings' would be more accurate translation? either that or give it the 'gender bender' tag.

"The Devil Brothers" was actually in the raw as that.

>brothers
maybe 'siblings' would be more accurate translation? either that or give it the 'gender bender' tag.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics