Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 108votes)

Futoku no Guild

Alt Names: alt 不徳のギルドalt Futoku no girudoalt Guild of Depravity
Author: Kawazoe Taichi
Artist: Kawazoe Taichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kikuru Madan, a monster hunter with excellent performance because of his particular job in the forest, decides to quit his job because of fear of wasting his own youth. The reason he wants to quit was that one of his friends got married.

One day there is a new recruit. Enome the Guild Receptionist asks him to accompany Hitamu Kyan the Lolipai Martial Artist to keep her safe in the back and teach her how to work. He accepts the request, half because he was worried about her and half because he wanted to make her become his successor before he retires completely. Sadly, his plan to retire is overthrown by Hitamu being useless and always attracting some monster. Can Kikuru Madan retire peacefully, with the presence of some useless newbie's recruitment?

Hunting erotic commentary enthusiastically!

http://gangan.square-enix.co.jp/introduction/futokunoguild/
Go to Futoku no Guild Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

That end of the second chapter tho, LOL.XD 

"Hitamuki : The Movie", that's something sound like a hentai title.

God, I laughed so hard reading this...

There's something endearing about a total moron with a cute face.

looks like good comic. I will follow for now.

At Least It's Not Isekai

This rather looks like a hentai rip-off of "Kono subarashiki sekai ni shukufuku wo"

where that martial artist is basically Lalatina while that new mage girl at the end of the chapter is  +- Aqua.

Lalatina is at least a nice thicc meat shield. Megumin can blow shit up in an open environment. Aqua...makes a good millstone around the neck.

And who needs a konosuba hentai version when you have the succubus shop?

shot0029.png?w=420

We sure this is not an adaptation of some hentai??

This rather looks like a hentai rip-off of "Kono subarashiki sekai ni shukufuku wo"

where that martial artist is basically Lalatina while that new mage girl at the end of the chapter is  +- Aqua.

Show up late to the party , quite unusual for a pervy sage .

Well, like the wise man said, "It is better to copulate, than never."

I got eye cancer from reading the description.

Dude, even hentais have better story ..

The art is oddly similar to Murabito desu ga nanika. Same artist perhaps?

so bato.to finally accept H-doujin? :D

damn that bear, good things that female char is not some loli

Well, he is a Sage, you should consider his age.

MC with problems? Well he deserve them having such a shitty reason to leave his job.

If he's so concerned about his virginity why don't he just pay a professional and return to his job?

Really now, MCs these days...

This series gets even funnier when you realize the guild is literally throwing girls at him to keep him from retiring.

And it's not even their bodies keeping him from leaving, it's their sheer idiocy and his worry for their lives.

I swear, everything that LHT translates is pure crack.

You know it's terrible, and you don't want anyone to find out that you read it, but you just can't stop yourself...

Can't be more right.

i am sure  he will make new girl crying too in the  front of guild hall after first try lol

How could I NOT follow a series with a title like "Guild of Depravity!?

After all, I do have a reputation to live DOWN to...

When I read the title, I thought it was a manga adaptation of an eroge.

How could I NOT follow a series with a title like "Guild of Depravity!?

After all, I do have a reputation to live DOWN to...

This series gets even funnier when you realize the guild is literally throwing girls at him to keep him from retiring.

(Saw the title) Me: hmmmmmm....... Interesting (Saw the cover) Me: Follow....

That title sound completely like an h-doujin

Ah...I got a mixed feeling. I don't want to read it because I already knew anything came out from LHT was something "different" and "unique" that only certain people love it. But, somehow I can't stop it. I keep remind myself, "Just chapter 1 is enough.", but now I can't stop from hitting the "Follow" button.

Also, that bear is really awesome. He needs more screentime in this manga...

I swear, everything that LHT translates is pure crack.

You know it's terrible, and you don't want anyone to find out that you read it, but you just can't stop yourself...

I think you're totally right, but at least this one was funny af

the tsukkomis are strong in this manga, so following for now.

also listening to life is beautiful whistle version goes really well with the absurd of this story.

ps:

Spoiler

Disclaimer: pg 30 of this manga please dont ban me

use spoiler tags for the next time.

Damn! That bear! HAHAHAHA!

INSTA-FOLLOWED!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics