Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 133votes)

Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo?

Alt Names: alt 最強の職業は勇者でも賢者でもなく鑑定士(仮)らしいですよ?
Author: Atekichi
Artist: Takeda Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An average student got summoned to another world and granted the strongest job.
No, not Hero, not Sage either.

It's Inspector.
With ability to inspect anything and gather information accurately, surely this is the strongest job there is!
Go to Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

135 Comments

The god version look similar to him, is that future god version of him or what?

... I wonder why the horn wasn't visible in the grass, especially when it's longer then the ears, and the shape doesn't allow it to camouflage with it. *Sigh* Guess it's just how it is.

probably meant to show the rabbit running with the horn parallel to the ground, just like a Ram, for example...kamikaze rabbit confirmed

man, finally a female character who's actually not on the superficial personality stereotype route.

Could be nice if this doesn't turn into "harem" throughout the story and if they actually did remain as a duo throughout the story (similar to ookami to koushinryou) with some people to accompany them for a limited amount of time, as long as their presence is needed to advance with the given tasks.

Stories where every girl gets the heats and clings over one guy are just retarded, no matter if they are isekai or chikyuu stories.

You should read the isekai with the Skeleton Knight being the MC, the companions are good.

man, finally a female character who's actually not on the superficial personality stereotype route.

Could be nice if this doesn't turn into "harem" throughout the story and if they actually did remain as a duo throughout the story (similar to ookami to koushinryou) with some people to accompany them for a limited amount of time, as long as their presence is needed to advance with the given tasks.

Stories where every girl gets the heats and clings over one guy are just retarded, no matter if they are isekai or chikyuu stories.

ISEKAI WITHOUT HAREM? What is this, Aincrad? Bloody hell, your expectations are far beyond explaining how a rock can kill a pig
Ways of killing rabbits
Spoiler

> When reading straight without see the comment...
> Long pause when the scene of god
> Thinking thrice because it seems familiar but I Forgot who is he??
> Reading the comment....... WTF, LMAO!!!

Appraisal-sama's OP-ness is finally going to do recognized. A certain spider will be pleased.

Aaaaaaaand another one. I feel like LHTranslation should slow down a bit

I hear you. I'd be fine with a few isekai titles that actually get regularly translated rather than hundreds getting machine-translated versions of their first chapters.

He really could do some good as a criminal inspector. No need to investigate, just walk around with a bunch of soldiers pointing out people with titles like "thief". "murderer", "disguised demon" etc... 

img000033.jpg

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MANGA, GIL.

... I wonder why the horn wasn't visible in the grass, especially when it's longer then the ears, and the shape doesn't allow it to camouflage with it. *Sigh* Guess it's just how it is.

Inspector huh? Would be funny if this is actually a detective manga, lol.

Though, does the word used really refers to Inspector? I had a feeling this is one of the cases where people should take some liberties on translating, and use word like "Appraiser" instead cuz honestly that word is much more Fantasy-like than Inspector.

I agree. Appraiser would rather suit the fantasy setting. In this case the probably mean inspector as in someone who inspects things and places (not appraise as in "how much is it worth") as in "what is this, how does it work and is it all right?" instead of the police inspector.

Due to his ability in checking their information he should not be easily fooled

so wait, is he basically stealing personal information? THAT CREEP!

Inspector huh? Would be funny if this is actually a detective manga, lol.

Which reminds me, the mash-up genre of Detective and Isekai is unexpectedly scarce. The only one i can think of is that "Isekai Ace Attorney".

Though, does the word used really refers to Inspector? I had a feeling this is one of the cases where people should take some liberties on translating, and use word like "Appraiser" instead cuz honestly that word is much more Fantasy-like than Inspector.

Even Isekai is in on the Big Data trend I see

Beware of the traps these days, simple man! It could leave you with a trauma.

Due to his ability in checking their information he should not be easily fooled

I am a simple man. I see a cute elf girl. I follow.

Beware of the traps these days, simple man! It could leave you with a trauma.

Wow they couldn't even be bothered to give this an actual description. Just "he was summoned to another world". No shit.

Edit: They fixed it :)
Long ass title and yuusha written in it gonna see what it is. My reading choices become doubtful xd

Synopsis is one of the most generic things I've ever seen but... it's not terrible. I'm interested to see some more chapters.

Could always rewrite it if you want, haha

Synopsis is one of the most generic things I've ever seen but... it's not terrible. I'm interested to see some more chapters.

i think they should concentrate on the ones they are already translating as there are some that they just do like 3 chapter's then i havent seen any more in over a week from that manga

that is because all their series are monthly and the majority are also up to the raw or just the last raw untranslated

I am a simple man. I see a cute elf girl. I follow.

Spoiler

It looks like gil forgot his meds

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics