Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 79votes)

The Legendary Weapon Is Too Heavy To Equip

Alt Names: alt 伝説の武器は重くて持てないalt Densetsu no Buki wa Omokute Motenai.
Author: Akahori Satoru
Artist: Shizuki Hitomi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No description as the uploader could not be bothered to include one.
Go to The Legendary Weapon Is Too Heavy To Equip Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

LGPFFL.gif

Gotta unlock those sweet max tier spells while a low level scrub.

That moustache is so majestic, it needs an armor for itself.

The rest of you say what you want; I happen to like this extra-camp Freddie Mercury.

omfg that face at the end will give me nightmares >.<

That's one of those mugs that just screams "I'm gonna violate you!"

The muscle wizard has been done his name is Armstrong and I'm not talking about FMA but this guy can toss a dragon

If you talk about "classic" mages there is Mahou Senshi Louie. Funny guy.

It's a story of basically bo brain all muscle RPG mage.

omfg that face at the end will give me nightmares >.<

Now THIS is why you DO NOT SKIP LEG DAY

go watch ur shounen naruto show if you dont like it

It's Boruto now.

*read title*
"Another DEX scrub that never get some STR !"

Ok... I may have been playing a little too much Dark souls 3 lately.

too...much? I've never seen these 2 words put together before. Must be something that happened before git gud.

The muscle wizard has been done his name is Armstrong and I'm not talking about FMA but this guy can toss a dragon

Of course he couldn't be just a plain mage. Mages in manga all have to become super-strong kung fu fighters. It's the law.

go watch ur shounen naruto show if you dont like it

Of course he couldn't be just a plain mage. Mages in manga all have to become super-strong kung fu fighters. It's the law.

He was building INT since he's a mage. If he were just building DEX then Illusion would have been another fucking katana.

That being said, who the fuck builds INT?

LGPFFL.gif

He should count his blessings that it's just strength that needs bolstering with no other requirements...

latest?cb=20141205042152

He was building INT since he's a mage. If he were just building DEX then Illusion would have been another fucking katana.

Welp, you'll be surprised of how well you can do invading other people in Dark Souls with more Magic oriented builds instead of full STR and stronk heavy armor...People never get their magic resistance high...

Will we see a mage working out to build muscle? This will be fun!

Rise of a Muscle Wizard.

*read title*

Champions scans, I see your pattern. After the healer warrior, here comes the mage-warrior. More seriously, I need the second chapter to have a more definite impression, here was just the prologue.

*read title*

He dumped it all into luck to get the most fashionable droppings and accidentally got to be the hero.
... Well! Time to become to become a finger, I guess.
STR mage, here I come.

Well that's what the legendary weapon gets for choosing someone just because they had a matching hairstyle.

Will we see a mage working out to build muscle? This will be fun!

*read title*

This meta weapon is too heavy to equip

that was uhmmm okay

wish he could have worn pants, didn't want to look at someones boxers casting spells

I liked the joke, you wouldnt think of using a rod with your feet

*read title*

Oceanman is the best man

Soaking up the thirst of the land

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics