Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 301votes)

Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu

Alt Names: alt Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusualt 早乙女選手、ひたかくす
Author: Mizuguchi Naoki
Artist: Mizuguchi Naoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High-Schooler Tsukishima Satoru gets confessed to by local female High-School boxing-talent Saotome Yae. He rejects her initially because he does not want to impede her boxing career.

Her female coach, Shioya hears about this and decides to install him as Saotome's trainer so that they can secretly date each other. This situation is also aided by his extensive boxing knowledge.
Go to Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic Can't be seen dating/public image. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anyone want to pick this up? New Window jaegrqualm
  • 3 Replies

1008 Comments

Glory to abs

Banzai!!!

I'm a simple man.

I see abs on a girl and I awkwardly slam my boner into the bottom of my desk, then hit the follow button while cursing silently and grabbing ice.

What does your boner do when you see abs on a man?

weird fetishes... (some like feet, others like chubby etc.)

abs

5/5 followed.

I am SO liking this recent trend of fit girls in manga. 

I'm a simple man.

I see abs on a girl and I awkwardly slam my boner into the bottom of my desk, then hit the follow button while cursing silently and grabbing ice.

Hard abs + soft boobs.

What else does one need?

Muscular thighs covered in soft layer of fat.

does that touch a nerve? 

B1zednhIUAEEOvy.jpg

I'm surprised this already got +800 followers under 7 hours.

Romcom with a fit kuudere tomboy. I mean, she only lacks glasses to hit perfection.

I'm surprised this already got +800 followers under 7 hours.

abs on chicks is just

Vomit.gif

same with https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/all-rounder-meguru-r1768

can tell someone doesn't like fit girls

Hard abs + soft boobs.

What else does one need?

abs on chicks is just

Vomit.gif

same with https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/all-rounder-meguru-r1768

This won't exactly fill the hole that was made by Teppu ending for me and my thirst for savage, badass female characters, but at least it's still abs.

Followed.

same for me, bro.
I feel like I'm going to advertise this to infinity like I did Danberu

Glory to abs

Spoiler

Spoiler

those abs + ecchi tag. hngggh

Hard abs + soft boobs.

What else does one need?

This won't exactly fill the hole that was made by Teppu ending for me and my thirst for savage, badass female characters, but at least it's still abs.

Followed.

Glory to abs

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for scanlating this guys, gotta love abs girl mmm...

yes

How could the guy with implied great talent at coaching be useless for his boxing gf, tho.

Thanks for the teaser. Hope someone picks it up.

Exactly it's like some people refuse to acknowledge the positive trait of a character just to make a point that benefits their stance.

Some readers, despite being given information, either don't have an attention span or just glance over important character traits just so they can hate on a character purposely to act edgy.

Just like the coach to Yae, I see deep potential in this series. Wonder if there's going to be deeper look at the boxing or if it's mostly for background.

Hot chick, useless guy manga #148963410

does that touch a nerve? 

Happy to report that a group's already picked it up. I'll be posting Ch. 2 shortly, and they'll take up the reins from there.

I get the feeling she's going to almost rape him eventually, but it will be stopped before insertion.

Hot chick, useless guy manga #148963410

How could the guy with implied great talent at coaching be useless for his boxing gf, tho.

Thanks for the teaser. Hope someone picks it up.

Oh, so the guy thinks that she shouldn't date anyone because it might affect her boxing career....

This shit right here Japan, this stupid mentality is why your country's young is wasting away.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics