Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 148votes)

Isekai Cheat Magician

Alt Names: alt 異世界チート魔術師(マジシャン)alt Isekai Cheat Majutsushialt 이세계 치트 마술사
Author: Uchida Takeru
Artist: Suzuragi Karin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As regular high school students Taichi and Rin disappeared in a beam of light. When they came to, the two of them were already in a world of swords and magic. Finally getting away after experiencing an attack by monsters, following the suggestion of adventurers they headed on the path towards the guild. In the guild, the two of them found out that they possessed unbelievably powerful magic. Thus the regular high school students transformed into the strongest cheats...
Go to Isekai Cheat Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh look... New Window somethindarker
  • 13 Replies
Topic LN and Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

Bojack wasn't screwing around this chapter.

It really is hard to defend these kinds of stories when the vast majority of them are utter shit ripping off another ripped of story. There's a reason only like 5% of WN's are published and then a further 5% of those are turned into manga who are then weeded out by another .5% getting an anime. More often than not the story fucking sucks and if it starts out good but ends up turning into predictably mindless shit. 

They're power fantasies.  Often written by lonely, loveless guys who are really into anime/manga and really wish they were loved by all the pretty girls (know your audience, I guess).  

Some are more interesting than others.  A lot are derivative.  Some start off really interesting then just devolve into endless meaningless battles (though the same happens to quite a few anime/manga series.  (Bleach/Yu Yu Hakusho anyone?)

"And just like the cliche goes, I was a cheater in another world."

It's one thing to have characters in anime going "haha, it's not like this is an anime, that can't happen!" or maybe while the shounen protagonist is charging up, someone says "what, do you think you're a shounen protagonist?"

It's a little bit of self-conscious meta humor, and most of the time it isn't too jarring; I'd imagine real people could very well say that sometimes, even if it is a bit on the nose.

But with how specific isekai is as a genre and how absolutely ridiculous the amount of it is, with so much of it being at such low quality, I can't help but feel like that quote just paints an unintentionally poignant picture of what kind of stuff is going on these days, and what we can expect from this manga. I'll follow it for a bit, since I believe everything deserves at least five chapters to establish itself before I drop it, but hopes aren't high.

What kind of NTR will this have? Prologue throwing out the "I've been cucked so now I'm an edgelord" isekai trope vibe.

Nah it seems to have the opposite.  The girl likes MC and he's trying to get her together with his friend cause he's dense.  Probably a harem of "I'm not popular why don't the girls like me" when they all do for no reason.

Did the Bike rider have his truck in the repair shop

I believe Bicycle-kun will be introduced later. Surely he was rushing for a good reason.

Isekai fails the moment the character is level 1 and has some ridiculous ability that makes him so strong that he can never fail.

Haiiro no Grimgar was a fairly decent Isekai story without any of this OP stuff involved.

It also was surprisingly realistic.

What kind of NTR will this have? Prologue throwing out the "I've been cucked so now I'm an edgelord" isekai trope vibe.

When Beam of Light no Longer for Censored Purpose
Its Replace Truck-kun Job for Transport People to Another World

Isekai really is just a copypasta if you think about it

Same thing with the Superhero genre in both the West and East...

raws plz

Ugh, I feel terrible for defending isekai... but the general idea isn't completely shit. I'm not fundamentally opposed to Isekai, just lazy ones, so only 99% of them.  

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO seems pretty bad, with mediocre art and all the cliches... yet I feel the author is really working hard on it and it's not completely predictable so I can keep reading it even when I drop something with awesome art.

Like harem is only 99.99% complete shit. A great author can do interesting things with it.

It really is hard to defend these kinds of stories when the vast majority of them are utter shit ripping off another ripped of story. There's a reason only like 5% of WN's are published and then a further 5% of those are turned into manga who are then weeded out by another .5% getting an anime. More often than not the story fucking sucks and if it starts out good but ends up turning into predictably mindless shit. 

I'm no fan of baseball but I'm pretty sure that's an "Out" not a "Strike" on Page 7 lol

nah man, that was definetly a touchdown. you americans cant keep track of all your weird game rules.

Americans can't hold a candle to the Brits, try explaining Cricket to a rational human being.

so no more truck-kun

now we get bicycle-kun?

Ugh, I feel terrible for defending isekai... but the general idea isn't completely shit. I'm not fundamentally opposed to Isekai, just lazy ones, so only 99% of them.  

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO seems pretty bad, with mediocre art and all the cliches... yet I feel the author is really working hard on it and it's not completely predictable so I can keep reading it even when I drop something with awesome art.

Like harem is only 99.99% complete shit. A great author can do interesting things with it.

He must have followed the same writing skills as isekai authors.

plot twist: the friend actually in cahoots with bicycle-chan and setup the magic circle to get rid of mc so that he could get with the girl but they fucked it up so now girl is gone too.

Already waifu, bicycle-chan, and cheats in 1st chap.. cant wait to see elf and goddess.

also missing princess, slave girl x10, loli-dwarf

Already waifu, bicycle-chan, and cheats in 1st chap.. cant wait to see elf and goddess.

Oh good, a Mary Sue AND a Gary Stu.  Another one that's not even trying.

cmon japan, this level of art is not even suited to be serialized. isekai need to have standard

From the artifacting it looks like it's been scaled up. I wouldn't blame the artist for that.

cmon japan, this level of art is not even suited to be serialized. isekai need to have standard

did you copy and paste that comment? i remember seeing the exact same comment on another isekai.

He must have followed the same writing skills as isekai authors.

There really should be an isekai where Truck-kun runs over a bunch of people simultaneously like, say, a whole class, and each one is reincarnated into a different world, but as something different (i.e. an elf, hero, demon lord, angel, fairy, troll, slime king, vending machine, onsen). The kids could be changed to things that ill suits their personalities, like the head banchou becoming a female fairy, or the prettiest girl/student council president becoming a goblin. The whole genre is ripe for satire, as KonoSuba and Maou-Sama show.

This is the one you want:

http://turb0translation.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-r17709

Instead of Truck-Kun, there is Bicycle-Kun. But he fails his first kill so they just threw a magic circle in.

There really should be an isekai where Truck-kun runs over a bunch of people simultaneously like, say, a whole class, and each one is reincarnated into a different world, but as something different (i.e. an elf, hero, demon lord, angel, fairy, troll, slime king, vending machine, onsen). The kids could be changed to things that ill suits their personalities, like the head banchou becoming a female fairy, or the prettiest girl/student council president becoming a goblin. The whole genre is ripe for satire, as KonoSuba and Maou-Sama show.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics