Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

Interesting.. I shall be watching this. Looks original to me. Sure, big breasted females (Optional side females with small boobs), perverted protaganist, demons, blood, yada yada, but interesting story, and I am quite enthralled by Rias (hope I got her name right)...

Looks to me though that with mangas like these they try to shove out an anime ASAP and loose track of the manga :x.

Note: Love the almost-nipple-shot.
Hmm Interesting so far. Let's see if it can keep my interest :P
It's interesting, i LOVE it :) please update moore :) ill support :)

I really Like it :)
I want one of those tsundere alarm clocks~~~
It'll be another 12 episode anime, a lot fan service, something you'll forget quiet easy...
Time to go through the usual checklist. Perverted protagonist? Check. Ecchi girl? Check. Blood and violence and demons galore? Check. Average-Decent art? Check. Anything remotely original? Nope. I really do wish people in Japan were more creative when it comes to this type of story. It seems in order to target a certain manga to an older audience, you need to pour on the boobies and blood.

But I do like that tsundere alarm clock. At least something is a bit original.

First Impressions: 2/5
hey wait a minute, isn't this a double manga with this http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-r1959 ?
even though that still have no chapters, but its still double D:
Awesome its finally being translated!
luv it.and oblivian u sadly are probly right lol
Regarding the anime, what're the odds that it'll be like Rosario Vampire's adaptation?
Straight to the top of the to read list! and @ra2000 as to it being an anime, 1. I doubt it'll be anything like the manga they'll definitely cut out and replace the more ero scenes like they did in c3, 2. and any scene that's left that has even the slightest amount of echiness in it will be so censored you won't even be able to see the rest of the screen let alone a brief panty shot. But I guess at this point they'd be basing it more off the novel since the manga just started if they do make an anime. Anything else I miss?
Looks interesting. Heard this is going to be an anime.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics