Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

@Raikounen just wait and see .. its so much better then you think..btw real spoiler-->
Spoiler
Good manga, but to bad the release time is slow, hope that will change soon
I havn't read the novel so im guessing blind here, but the deal about Issei being a pawn is more of a cliffhanger than it first appears.

If you know chess, you would also know that if a pawn crosses over to the opponents side it can be exchanged for another piece, i.e a rook or a queen or another piece you've lost. I'm interested to see how this is implemented into the manga. I would guess Issei either has the ability to energize/revive other pieces or he himself can take on the roles of the stronger pieces.

This is just a theory i have, so none of it may come to pass, but it has me interested in reading more cause it seems like an interesting concept.
Lol Asia Argento? Seriously?
Quality Control issues are reported to the QA board (using the "Report" button up top), not discussed in comments. All comments regarding QA issues have been removed.
@aruless

hmm yeah tho I said that I still think that this manga is quite decent compared to what I've read lately and the story telling also improved chapter by chapters so my opinion might become invalid in the future...

oh well let's just hope that's the case ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

P.S. : I won't say period again Σ( ° △ °|||)
i love harem
i am a harem king
lol

Epic Manga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this manga is for
for guys who already got his own harem like ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol..........
So freaking nice! can;t wait for more :D
@Thunder again

Ahhh i dont see the part about this being from a light novel, so u read the novel and thats why this feel so rush to u, right? so my apologies for that.PERIOD <--again so cool
whoa Japanzai & XscansX is rolling! Papakiki then Highschool DxD!

Harem King indeed!
@Thunder

Wait only 3 chaps and u know the whole story? hell man, what if the author wants to do it diferent? what if this is not the true story? i would give more time, before saying the author rush this."PERIOD" <--so cool this phrase .-.
harem king!
Just finished skimming through the first 3 chapters and my impression is... it felt way too rushed...

Art wise it's decent but as far as how the story was told it sucks

I prefer the novel version than this... If they decided to slower the pace and expand the story a bit I might have a different impression.. but as it is now the story is too rushed thus also made the jokes felt kinda forced - PERIOD
I LOVE THIS MANGA!!!!
Ichiban Ushoro Dai Maou Mk.II ...
(now waiting for next chapter and the anime in January 2012 ...)
thanks for the chapter! this is a monthly title right?
I will become a Harem King!
Yeah, that's the spirit! :D Hahahahaha.
oh ok so baka tsuki it is ill go on that site thanks for the help
well the light novel version is in baka-tsuki but only the 1st volume is completed so far
where can i read novels? i wana read the novel for this and other series but i do not know where to read novels can someone give me a link?
The light novel by far still beats this manga adaptation. There's just too much detail skipped in the manga that was mentioned in the novel, but then again, you can only put so much into a manga right? Let's hope the anime is decent but I doubt it'll be any better than the manga.
If I had one of those alarm clocks, I just MIGHT wake up on time...
harem king! sweet.!
Well, it's slightly different from the typical harem mangas. The female protagonist (?) is pretty assertive. The male protagonist actually wants a harem, and has to work for it. It's not too bad. Better than the typical harem manga anyway.
Its more interesting than most.... ill watch to see where it goes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics