Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 119votes)

Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Alt Names: alt 僕の部屋がダンジョンの休憩所になってしまった件alt 내 방이 던전의 휴식처가 되어버린 사건alt How My Room Turned Into a Dungeon Rest Area
Author: Tougoku Fudou & Juna
Artist: Juna
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Does a two-bedroom apartment in the Tokyo metropolitan area with a rent of 30,000 yen sound too good to be true? Our hero certainly didn't read the fine print. After renting his dream apartment, Tooru quickly realized that the front door of his new home connects to a dungeon. But it isn't all that bad - after he saves a young knight, he quickly learns that his home can also be a rest stop for adventurers.

http://mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/bokudun/
Go to Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

115 Comments

There was also that manga where the MC's dick became a (gigantic) holy gun. But there wasn't any isekai in it...

For some reason I can't remember the name, it should still be here in Batoto though. It was one of those mangas which made you say out loud "Dafuq did I just read?".

Wasn´t that Zetsurin! https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/zetsurin-r12798 ?

To anyone interested: bato.to/comic/_/comics/blade♥play-r6758
And of course it's blacklisted in bato.to. Go ask google yourselves.

There was also that manga where the MC's dick became a (gigantic) holy gun. But there wasn't any isekai in it...

For some reason I can't remember the name, it should still be here in Batoto though. It was one of those mangas which made you say out loud "Dafuq did I just read?".

it's not the penis that reincarnated but the MC got transport to another world and the penis itself is the holysword...then sure...it's already out a looooong loooong time ago....

To anyone interested: bato.to/comic/_/comics/blade♥play-r6758
And of course it's blacklisted in bato.to. Go ask google yourselves.

Well at least he didn't die mmm...

Unless the Jap government has a good reason to pass over what seems to be an interdimensional doorway to a zone which is surely filled with beneficial resources, I call shenanigans. A normal kid can just rent an apartment which leads to another dimension, and not only is that not a big deal, it's even considered a huge demerit as if the house has black mold? Definitely shenanigans. Soon enough the doorway to Narnia will also be considered like a real-estate nightmare, like a squatting hobo who won't leave your parking lot.
But, logic aside, at least it's easy to read. It's also possible to excuse why doorways are considered liabilities, but I seriously doubt the author himself bothered to come up with anything, so I won't either.
God bless the ambivalence that is Isekai.

It's going to be my headcanon that that person that sold him the house is from the other world and he sold it to some fucker to cover it up so no government entity finds the portal.

And next up:

*My penis reincarnated in another world as the hero's holy sword and it can shoot laser beams?*

Well, it isn't an isekai series, but the MC in Rising x Rydeen has the best super power of them all, in my opinion.

Alright, what is it with isekai mcs and their unusual attachment to their grandparents' common moral advice? Do the Japanese only do moral things because they don't want to make their grandparents sad? Do all isekai mcs have the mental age of a five year old? Crazy, man.

It's a Japanese thing. Actually maybe an Asian thing.

it's not the penis that reincarnated but the MC got transport to another world and the penis itself is the holysword...then sure...it's already out a looooong loooong time ago....

Although not an isekai, we also already have one where MC's penis is a divine weapon holy gun.

Unless the Jap government has a good reason to pass over what seems to be an interdimensional doorway to a zone which is surely filled with beneficial resources, I call shenanigans. A normal kid can just rent an apartment which leads to another dimension, and not only is that not a big deal, it's even considered a huge demerit as if the house has black mold? Definitely shenanigans. Soon enough the doorway to Narnia will also be considered like a real-estate nightmare, like a squatting hobo who won't leave your parking lot.

But, logic aside, at least it's easy to read. It's also possible to excuse why doorways are considered liabilities, but I seriously doubt the author himself bothered to come up with anything, so I won't either.
God bless the ambivalence that is Isekai.

And next up:

*My penis reincarnated in another world as the hero's holy sword and it can shoot laser beams?*

Alright, what is it with isekai mcs and their unusual attachment to their grandparents' common moral advice? Do the Japanese only do moral things because they don't want to make their grandparents sad? Do all isekai mcs have the mental age of a five year old? Crazy, man.

That weird feeling when the heroine have the same name as your mom

And next up:

this is what they call "isekai trash" huh?

...aaaand I hit the follow button.

Well, it's the only thing I can read that's not Romance or Comedy that people can't kinkshame me over. Because all the other genres I'm into are full of either psychopaths or sadists.

She'll do anything huh? How about take a bath?

Oh! I just started reading the web novel of this. I thought it was pretty interesting.

novelupdates.com/series/my-room-has-become-a-dungeons-rest-area/

this is what they call "isekai trash" huh?

...aaaand I hit the follow button.

Isekai is such a ravening plague of lazy writing on the industry that some competitions have started banning it entirely, otherwise they get nothing but 'I Was a Normal Nerdy Unpopular Middle School Japanese Boy But I Died and Was Resurrected In Another World As a Sexy Loli With the Seemingly Un-useful Talent of Flower Arrangement But Since I'm a Mary Sue This Makes Me the Most Powerful Person in This Godforsaken World Which Can't Possibly Compete With the Glory of Japanese Culture.'

And that is a completely plausible LN title, too.

Shit! I will definitely read this!

Man, you guys should translate some actually good dungeon exploration isekai manga like [安村洋平] 迷宮ブラックカンパニー

Spoiler
I'd even offer to TS. 

WHOAA!!! Guys, Where you found that unpolished gems
That Title, That Cover art Seem Baddasss,

I Want to give 1 Bucks of my money to read that

Many isekai stuff is made into manga recently, seem like that being popular. :P

Isekai is such a ravening plague of lazy writing on the industry that some competitions have started banning it entirely, otherwise they get nothing but 'I Was a Normal Nerdy Unpopular Middle School Japanese Boy But I Died and Was Resurrected In Another World As a Sexy Loli With the Seemingly Un-useful Talent of Flower Arrangement But Since I'm a Mary Sue This Makes Me the Most Powerful Person in This Godforsaken World Which Can't Possibly Compete With the Glory of Japanese Culture.'

And that is a completely plausible LN title, too.

I seem to like any Isekai as long as MC is like-able and Heroines are pretty! <3 :3

FOLLOWED!

Nothing terribly exciting so far but I like the twist on the usual isekai. 

TheGreatOZ - yep, our MC scared the piss out of the knight girl. We are off to a good start. 

I must question the use of "Mansion" a 2LDK would be an Apartment or House not a Mansion.

so westernized her name would be Aria Eldorax? sounds fantasy enough I guess.

Looks really promising. Girl is obviously a huge-ass dragon Three and a half chapters of raws:

I've got a link the the raw tank scans 

Man, you guys should translate some actually good dungeon exploration isekai manga like [安村洋平] 迷宮ブラックカンパニー

00001_11.jpg

I'd even offer to TS. 

Looks really promising. Girl is obviously a huge-ass dragon Three and a half chapters of raws:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics