Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 171votes)

Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

Alt Names: alt A Transmigration Vampire would like to take a Nap (Official English name)alt 転生吸血鬼さんはお昼寝がしたいalt The Reincarnated Vampire Wants an Afternoon Nap
Author: Chokingyomaru & 47Agdragon
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A polite and lethargic boy was reincarnated in another world as a vampire bishoujo.

In this world of swords and magic, this protagonist who was reborn replete with all kinds of cheat powers was searching for one thing――!

“Three meals a day, snacks and an afternoon nap, I guess.”

Are you really the protagonist!

And thus begins the fantasy comedy of a vampire looking for the ideal moocher lifestyle…?

RAW: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/tenseiohirune/
Go to Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Japanese vs English title - VOTING FINISHED New Window ROTFLMAOMAGNETS
  • 2 Replies

171 Comments

another isekai, yea ok i'll give it a shot
ok,  it was ok. lets see whos translating
>LHTranslation
oh... so we are gonna get 4-5 more chapters and then its mysteriously going to stop releasing chapters like the other 20 isekai's they have taken over.

Don't be like that. These isekai manga are all relatively recent light novel adaptations that come out on a monthly basis, if that. They're doing a really good job, considering how frequently they upload. 

well, note really, there are some with females as main that aren't shoujo

Can you give some examples, please? I only know "kumo desu ga , nani ka?" with female MC that aren't shoujo.

I don't really get why it was necessary to have the MC turn into a girl after reincarnating rather than starting out as female...is it a fetish thing where men want to be reborn as pretty girls? But hey, whatever floats your boat.

you would think that if the author wanted to do a gender bender that he would atleast put some effort into it. MC wakes up as a loli girl and doesn't even react to it... wtf was the point of it then if not to get a reaction and future reactions in conversations.

another isekai, yea ok i'll give it a shot
ok,  it was ok. lets see whos translating
>LHTranslation
oh... so we are gonna get 4-5 more chapters and then its mysteriously going to stop releasing chapters like the other 20 isekai's they have taken over.

Such is the problem with isekai series.

Every isekai series is bound to have cute girls and a forgettable male MC. I would assume the author wanted the audience to actually like the main character, so he made him a loli. Plus, a girl being isekai'd would be a shoujo series.

well, note really, there are some with females as main that aren't shoujo

Only came here because of the shoujo ai and gender bender tags, but this is more like your typical adventure fantasy game thingy. :/

so to be sure, is this yuri/Shoujo Ai? or is it bait?

I don't really get why it was necessary to have the MC turn into a girl after reincarnating rather than starting out as female...is it a fetish thing where men want to be reborn as pretty girls? But hey, whatever floats your boat.

At least I like the gender bends into girl and to see the MC in embarrassment. :>

If this is going to be translated regularly that'd be nice.  I've given up on reading the novel because of the absolute dogshit translation.  I even tried editing for it at some point but gave up because the releaser just kept pumping out non-proofreaded machine translated garbage at such a fast rate that it quickly outpaced how fast I was actually able to quality control it so I just stopped.

Regardless I kinda liked the novel when I was still reading it.  Comfy adventures of Vampire Girl (Male) (Overpowered).  Don't expect too much from it.

in the light novel it is implied that loli gramps did gave her this body due him well her now calling him/her(gramps) a loli gramps.

it's par for the course... meh i'll read it.

It was a theme used in some novels already, so by now it might have became a thing actually. It albo works as an excuse for yuri. Making a manga about a lazy girl in a yuri harem? She's a lesbian, burn her! A guy turned into a girl on the other hand...

Reading the word nap on the description makes me want to take a nap

Such is the problem with isekai series.

Every isekai series is bound to have cute girls and a forgettable male MC. I would assume the author wanted the audience to actually like the main character, so he made him a loli.

Plus, a girl being isekai'd would be a shoujo series.
Team Rocket is blasting off again... Btw, this is terrible .
Oh, very nice.
I stopped reading the WN of this because the translation was so utterly bad, but now I have something to look forward again.

Ok... Love this :)
Fanservice on first chapter are normal, but not on this one... Interesting
Seems fine for now also protagonist somewhat reminds me of that other princess if you know who i'm talking about

Reading the word nap on the description makes me want to take a nap 

Reincarnated as Sierra from Suikoden

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics