Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Japanese vs English title - VOTING FINISHED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Comic title (84 member(s) have cast votes)

Which title should be the main one:

1. Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai (47 votes [55.95%])

Percentage of vote: 55.95%

2. The Reincarnated Vampire Wants an Afternoon Nap (37 votes [44.05%])

Percentage of vote: 44.05%

Vote

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

Robot Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 767 posts

The voting will be open for a few weeks.

In the meantime, please keep the title in japanese as this appears to be the one used when adding this comic.

Edit: more users prefer the japanese title so please keep it as the main one.

Also remember that alt titles are included in comic search results (and when searching for something on batoto via google), so it doesn't affect searchability.

Thanks to everyone participating in the voting and/or adding their thoughts.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 10 October 2017 - 08:19 PM.

Dasobert26

Dasobert26

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Even if there is a very good english translation for the Titel i personally prefer the Original one.

SushiAddiction

SushiAddiction

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

​Romanji of Japanese name makes it easy to find as english titles are usually never set and can have slight variations. I've not found manga on batoto because of this variation and had to add/edit names myself.

​Some want english but people who have to reference names, always want the Japanese name.

​I think it's like subbed vs dubbed movies. Same split. In some countries subbed is preferred, like mine. While others are allergic to subs and are almost always dubbed.

​Me, I stop using sites once the english names get too high. There are too many times when I can't be sure if what I'm looking for is there or not.

Edited by SushiAddiction, 28 August 2017 - 02:07 AM.

Can't get enough Isekai? Check out the Isekai list for every manga on batoto. Follow for updates.