Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 171votes)

Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

Alt Names: alt A Transmigration Vampire would like to take a Nap (Official English name)alt 転生吸血鬼さんはお昼寝がしたいalt The Reincarnated Vampire Wants an Afternoon Nap
Author: Chokingyomaru & 47Agdragon
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A polite and lethargic boy was reincarnated in another world as a vampire bishoujo.

In this world of swords and magic, this protagonist who was reborn replete with all kinds of cheat powers was searching for one thing――!

“Three meals a day, snacks and an afternoon nap, I guess.”

Are you really the protagonist!

And thus begins the fantasy comedy of a vampire looking for the ideal moocher lifestyle…?

RAW: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/tenseiohirune/
Go to Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Japanese vs English title - VOTING FINISHED New Window ROTFLMAOMAGNETS
  • 2 Replies

171 Comments

So its not truck-san delivery, still gender bend reincarnation isekai is one of the thing ive been waitng for
Zeno's a lot younger than I thought he'd be...

Some japanese author should make a "Reborn into another World as a Reborn into another World Lite Novel"

There is a Chinese webnovel where the MC is born into another world becomes a wizard, and then halfway through the series, to become even more powerful performs a reincarnation spell on himself to have himself reborn in a different world so he can learn about their power.

reincarnates as a vampire walks around in broad daylight blasts team rocket away? eats jerky for breakfast. at least s/he doesn't sparkle

Nothing to do with cute Vampire loli. Nothing at all.

Sure XD

Ah... I have sleep apnea. Followed for Team Rocket reference. Nothing to do with cute Vampire loli. Nothing at all.

There is one guy died and then had to fight a god or reincarnate as a dog and he evolved into a god.
Then he reincarnate to a new world.

name of the LN/manga?

Some japanese author should make a "Reborn into another World as a Reborn into another World Lite Novel"

There is one guy died and then had to fight a god or reincarnate as a dog and he evolved into a god.
Then he reincarnate to a new world.

That's the spirit!
Make nudism great again!

Nudist beach....

Nudist beeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY800n2vX9w

That's the spirit!
Make nudism great again!

MidoriKitzune
Jul 16 2017 12:07 PM

token folow, for token loli bait xD.

Even if the plot is stupid as fuck ^^.

I think I remember the first chapter of this WN but I'm not sure, it was pretty bad translation quality. I'm glad his chill attitude at dying was played for laughs unlike smartphone isekai where he was just bland and boring.

The scary part is that with all this lns turning into mangas it means there is actually enough money in that market to keep it afloat from the editors' prespective. How? Why?

Japan loves isekai. Keep in mind the current status of their society - throwing all of that away to be in a world where they actually have power is a wet dream for them.

I remember looking around on Novel Updates and seeing a novel about a guy who reincarnates into a vending machine.  At least they're becoming self-aware.  Some of them.

The scary part is that with all this lns turning into mangas it means there is actually enough money in that market to keep it afloat from the editors' prespective. How? Why?

I remember looking around on Novel Updates and seeing a novel about a guy who reincarnates into a vending machine.  At least they're becoming self-aware.  Some of them.

At this point im pretty sure theres just a big dart board titled "ISEKAI SHIT" somewhere.

Just randomly throw darts at it and get your themes from it. Oh, whats that? Game mechanics, vampire, gender bender, sloth? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

hmmmm, pretty sure sleep apnea doesn't directly kill people (the vast majority of the time)

Why does she have the slut tattoo

Looking at the novel art, all vampires seem to have tattoos.

Summarry : Its Look Like Tanaka-kun Itsumo wa Kedaruge Died When Asleep, And Reincarnated to Another World as Bishoujo Loli Vampire. and Want to claim Slothful Lifestyle as Possible in Another World and Wont Give a Single Fuck With Adventure Basis.

I know right.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reincarnated-vampire-wants-an-afternoon-nap/ Here is the link for the novel, it is a million times better than this crap.

Or not?  At least until someone goes back and re-translates it.  You're better off going onto the Syosetu page, hitting Google Translate and reading it there.  I've never laid my eyes upon a worse translation.

And even then you're getting something that's a guilty pleasure at best.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reincarnated-vampire-wants-an-afternoon-nap/ Here is the link for the novel, it is a million times better than this crap.

Isekai stuff with Game format.

I am getting tired of this..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics