Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 120votes)

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Alt Names: alt 回復術士のやり直し~即死魔法とスキルコピーの超越ヒール~alt Kaifuku Jutsushi Yarinaoshi: Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Chouetsu Healalt Redo of Healer
Author: Tsukiyo Rui
Artist: Haga Souken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The MC is an ordinary village boy who was given OP healing powers that reset the target to it's natural state. Unfortunately, using this power to heal causes him to feel all the pain the target went through, so the MC refuses to use his power.

He is then locked up by the other heroes, drugged and conditioned to heal in exchange for more drugs. He eventually develops resistance to the drugs, regains his sanity and manages to obtain an OP power allowing to "heal" the world and reset time to before he became a hero.

Ths time round he will use his OP healing powers to obtain a harem and revenge on the other heroes from the previous timeline.

Serialized in Young Ace UP. RAW:
https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000049/
Go to Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

Last Month I've Already Fast Reading This LN Series Translation(By : Idle Translations)
The Funny thing The manga Publised exacly 30 Days After I Read The Ln Translation,

And This is All The Tags Summary :

Spoiler

and Guess, You Know what You are Doing in Here.

This hentai is missing the Bad Grammar tag...
Wait, is the artist really that Shiokonbu? No wonder it looks familiar...

god no. any manwha instantly gets removed from the releases with my adblocker. all of it deserves to be in the trash

AIYAH BOI
[chinese screeching]

I don't approve of rape... BUT... I do believe in punishment for those who bully others, irregardless of their sex.

So...  To paraphrase a line from the film, Kill Bill, "He deserves his revenge... And she deserves to be violated."

(And once again, Ol' Pervy has shown himself to be just as much of a hypocrite as the majority of the entire human race!)

I'm still waiting for Nikki Green to kill Beatrix, as it would be most fitting.

Also, the author must have read the first chapter of Akame ga Kill and had a Eureka moment.

is this a manwha??

god no. any manwha instantly gets removed from the releases with my adblocker. all of it deserves to be in the trash

I hope the translation gets better. so many issues. 

I don't approve of rape... BUT... I do believe in punishment for those who bully others, irregardless of their sex.

So...  To paraphrase a line from the film, Kill Bill, "He deserves his revenge... And she deserves to be violated."

(And once again, Ol' Pervy has shown himself to be just as much of a hypocrite as the majority of the entire human race!)

"strongest healer" so battle medic on steroid?

Saw the cover page and was wondering if they meant Shiokonbu instead of Siokonbu for the artist...

Yup: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=141536

LAMINARIA was also my first thought when I saw the cover pic.

Anyway, feels good man.

The illustrator for the book is indeed shiokonbu. The artist for the manga is clearly different.

is this a manwha??

pff , you want ecchi and rape ? Then go god damn on a hentai website man . like tsu**no , or nhen**i ... damnnn

too much virus and other aids unless I take a condom

I wonder how long this will last in batoto

considering its content

Hmmm the art looks familiar... 

Saw the cover page and was wondering if they meant Shiokonbu instead of Siokonbu for the artist...

Echi cover and rape? My boner approves!

pff , you want ecchi and rape ? Then go god damn on a hentai website man . like tsu**no , or nhen**i ... damnnn

Hmmm the art looks familiar... 

theres much ecchi dont worrry and rape too ofc

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics