Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 120votes)

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Alt Names: alt 回復術士のやり直し~即死魔法とスキルコピーの超越ヒール~alt Kaifuku Jutsushi Yarinaoshi: Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Chouetsu Healalt Redo of Healer
Author: Tsukiyo Rui
Artist: Haga Souken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The MC is an ordinary village boy who was given OP healing powers that reset the target to it's natural state. Unfortunately, using this power to heal causes him to feel all the pain the target went through, so the MC refuses to use his power.

He is then locked up by the other heroes, drugged and conditioned to heal in exchange for more drugs. He eventually develops resistance to the drugs, regains his sanity and manages to obtain an OP power allowing to "heal" the world and reset time to before he became a hero.

Ths time round he will use his OP healing powers to obtain a harem and revenge on the other heroes from the previous timeline.

Serialized in Young Ace UP. RAW:
https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000049/
Go to Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

Hmm? Why is the description of the demon lord in the manga different compared to the novel?

artistic liberty? i mean i didn't read the novel so you tell me if it's an upgrade or a downgrade

Hmm? Why is the description of the demon lord in the manga different compared to the novel?

Well, read too much of the LN to be bothered to wait on reading the manga. Thanks for the work so far and pointing me in the LNs direction :D

Alternate title: The Right Way to Use Healing Magic 

Would have been funnier if he just healed the Demon Lord instead.

Lol this. I like to main healer in MMOs. Some of these MMOs don't restrict healing targets to players only, so if someone wrongs me, I follow them around and heal the monsters they're hunting.

Ugh, another revenge manga. I understand some power-fantasy manga, it's a domination thing, but revenge manga is just a sadist thing. I feel some of these might be better off just making it into hentai, why even disguise it as non-hentai manga.

Eh, revenge is a pretty normal theme in most works, only the extent varies. From the doomed hometown all the way to self fulfilling prophecy authors usually give the heroes a reason as to why they are struggling against the villain and why the audience should hate/dislike the villain. The other heroes and people who worked with him here aren't love interests, or secondary characters. They're the antagonists and villains. 

Manga's like this keep popping up because they're an outlet. Just think about the idiotic boss where you couldn't talk back, the teacher abusing his or her power to put down their pupils who have to suck it up, the driver cutting you off on the street. Now imagine an even more rigid and stratified society, where you always suck such things up and don't speak up. And the break out obviously is more extreme.

Perverted Joker, on 01 Nov 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:Perverted Joker, on 01 Nov 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

Lastly, come on. I get the manga is trying to be edgy but let's be realistic for a second here. We're shown the MC obtaining a Deus Ex Machina development (resistance to the drug) before they even explain how he started getting drugged in the first place...

I know we're only at chapter 1 but come on, make an effort at least. I really want to read a decent revenge manga.

They say how he becomes drugged exactly in the page before: since he feels the pain the healed feels they drug him to force him to heal by making him an addict. And the pilot chapter is not a flashforward, it's the beginning of his revenge, if anything it's the 1st chapter that is a flashback. Did you took the effort to read the chapters properly? You took the liberty to judge a manga from only the first chapters and you didn't even understand what they told.

In my opinion the story itself seems promising (I LOVE revenge stories) but there is one major problem to the manga already: the pacing is completely screwed. It's like whoever made the storyboard never took the time to learn basic story telling...

First of all, the pilot chapter is a flashforward of the story. In my book this is always a big red flag. Only very few stories can pull this off correctly (looking at you Persona 5) and this is not one of them. This basically means the author thinks the story that's gonna be leading up to that point is so boring that in order to hook the reader in, there is a need to show all the "interesting stuff" that will happen in the future.

Secondly, in addition to being in a flashforward we're given as little information about what's going as possible. We're just here reading the whole first chapter waiting for an explanation about what's going on with the world, the setting, the characters... You can't just delay that till the last few pages, that's not how it works.

The basic story telling structure is simple:

Set up / Introduction --> Perturbing factor --> Rising action --> Climax --> Denouement --> Resolution

If you start messing it up, you're just asking for your readers to be confused unnecessarily.

Lastly, come on. I get the manga is trying to be edgy but let's be realistic for a second here. We're shown the MC obtaining a Deus Ex Machina development (resistance to the drug) before they even explain how he started getting drugged in the first place...

I know we're only at chapter 1 but come on, make an effort at least. I really want to read a decent revenge manga.

Spoiler

Hentai Disguised as Borderline-H with some mind break seasoning, damn good stuff!

Alternate title: The Right Way to Use Healing Magic 

Would have been funnier if he just healed the Demon Lord instead.

In my opinion the story itself seems promising (I LOVE revenge stories) but there is one major problem to the manga already: the pacing is completely screwed. It's like whoever made the storyboard never took the time to learn basic story telling...

First of all, the pilot chapter is a flashforward of the story. In my book this is always a big red flag. Only very few stories can pull this off correctly (looking at you Persona 5) and this is not one of them. This basically means the author thinks the story that's gonna be leading up to that point is so boring that in order to hook the reader in, there is a need to show all the "interesting stuff" that will happen in the future.

Secondly, in addition to being in a flashforward we're given as little information about what's going as possible. We're just here reading the whole first chapter waiting for an explanation about what's going on with the world, the setting, the characters... You can't just delay that till the last few pages, that's not how it works.

The basic story telling structure is simple:

Set up / Introduction --> Perturbing factor --> Rising action --> Climax --> Denouement --> Resolution

If you start messing it up, you're just asking for your readers to be confused unnecessarily.

Technique should be changed to something else. Spell would work. even magic. anything is better. 

Ugh, another revenge manga. I understand some power-fantasy manga, it's a domination thing, but revenge manga is just a sadist thing. I feel some of these might be better off just making it into hentai, why even disguise it as non-hentai manga.

hm...will this get fully scanned?

The description of the LN looked good as an overall plot, but it's totally gruesome the way it's created (at least the manga).

Spoiler

Spoiler

The description of the LN looked good as an overall plot, but it's totally gruesome the way it's created (at least the manga).

Spoiler

Uwwwooooo. . . . i just puked after hearing the title of that webnovel. . .

i feel like watching a hentai like story with fastforward botton pressed....

Spoiler

Last Month I've Already Fast Reading This LN Series Translation(By : Idle Translations)
The Funny thing The manga Publised exacly 30 Days After I Read The Ln Translation,

And This is All The Tags Summary :

Spoiler

and Guess, You Know what You are Doing in Here.

Is this a Light Novel title or just your way to type?

I'm disappointed with the art, I was expecting something good from Shiokonbu and then that Rui drew the thing.

A revenge story?  Kinda seems like we skipped right to the final scene. 

Bad Grammar Hentai is best hentai. :V

As a Grammar Nazi, I MUST officially disagree with you about that.

Spoiler

This hentai is missing the Bad Grammar tag...

Bad Grammar Hentai is best hentai. :V

This feels like it's gonna be a one note story.

"strongest healer" so battle medic on steroid?

Carry dazzle,omni knight just like in my pub games. 

...that's it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics