Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 45votes)

Hime ja nakereba Nagutteru

Alt Names: alt 姫じゃなければ殴ってるalt Himenagu
Author: Nagaoka Taichi
Artist: Nagaoka Taichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Upon reaching fifteen years of age, the princess of the Kingdom of Akura, by custom, must undertake a baptismal journey. Nanami, a mage, is assigned to accompany the current princess, Princess Miki. Problem is, Miki is a trashy bitch that selfishly and arbitrarily demands that they kneel, which is a big pain. They’d blast her with their magic, but she’s royalty, and furthermore, the inheritor of the sacred power which is of vital importance to the world – so Princess Miki is doubly untouchable. Can Nanami safely finish this stressful journey and finally be released from the princess’ company?!
Go to Hime ja nakereba Nagutteru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

This was excellent. Good work with the translations! I felt like you chose the right language to convey the intentions of each character.

Thanks, I had a lot of fun editing the translations that Squiggles gave me, especially when it came to rewriting dialogue. ^_^

This was excellent. Good work with the translations! I felt like you chose the right language to convey the intentions of each character.

Amusing...

That big breast swordsman is amusing... What a sadist lol.

Hit or miss. I like that the princess is a coward (cover lies!) but the art doesn't quite do it for me. I appreciate that Nanami is a female in a typically male tsukkomi role, but she seems like the generic male tsukkomi + A-cup angst.

But with application of a small dose of Yurivision™ Lens Cleaner to a common pair of eyeglasses, simply changing all the characters to female is more than enough to make each manga an exciting new experience!

Spoiler

Hit or miss. I like that the princess is a coward (cover lies!) but the art doesn't quite do it for me. I appreciate that Nanami is a female in a typically male tsukkomi role, but she seems like the generic male tsukkomi + A-cup angst.

Followed for loli justice.

So we have the sadist, the bullied, and the tsukkomi.

Off we go to the comedy journey.

I feel like this will get old very quickly, but I'll give it a chance.

Amusing...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics