Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 76votes)

Sodatechimaou

Alt Names: alt 育てち魔おう!alt Sodatechi Maou!alt The Devil is not so Black As He Is Painted
Author: Kosuke Iijima
Artist: Kosuke Iijima
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hell is under the supervision of the three controlling and cruel Demon Kings, until the day when a 3 year-old human named Maris appears. Should they execute him? Make him a slave? Or...raising him!? With all of Hell involved, the unthinkable child rearing starts.
Go to Sodatechimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

140 Comments

Hmm , in the first chapter there is a report about a sign that the hero has came to hell , then they found Maris and in the next report the grunt say that they found out the hero armor and appearance .....

So , could Maris be :

a. The Hero that because of certain incident turned to a child
b. The Hero illegitimate child , and he came to dispose Maris .....
c. The Hero child (or might be some important person child) and he came to rescue
d. it's just a coincidence

But whatever it's , I just hope they can continue this cuteness as long as possible

Oh my god I can't deal with how cute Maris is.

My face literally hurts whenever he does something cute.

I like how the prisoners are gruff and buff monsters while the ones guarding them are just lumps of snot.

No one can resist, squishy cheeks.

At least they didn't summon the Demon Lord's secretary, or a certain malevolent sleepy princess.

those words are taboo in the demon world.

Do you want to bring a genocide!!

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

This reminds me of an old 1948 western movie starring John Wayne called, "3 Godfathers".

Wow, that's an esoteric reference. Even people familiar with John Wayne movies might not be familiar with that one.

EXECUTE-ION!!!

That was unexpectedly a fun read :D

The inside of that castle is kinda like Berghain.

At least they didn't summon the Demon Lord's secretary, or a certain malevolent sleepy princess.

They really only use 'bouya' (boy) to describe him so I just assumed. Not a lot of other indicators

If they do a time skip they'll probably say it's a girl.

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

This reminds me of an old 1948 western movie starring John Wayne called, "3 Godfathers".

That kid kind of reminded me of the kids in Gakuen Babysitters. Such a cutie. Will now follow the cuteness.

Is the kid a boy or a girl? They kept using him/his but the kid's name is a bit feminine.

They really only use 'bouya' (boy) to describe him so I just assumed. Not a lot of other indicators

Is the kid a boy or a girl? They kept using him/his but the kid's name is a bit feminine.

Oh man this manga has a lot of potential gold.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics