Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 51votes)

GrimAter

Alt Names: alt グリムアーテル
Author: Onigensou
Artist: Onigensou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Other
Description: "Welcome to Grimoire, The world of Witches!"

This story is about a mysterious girl, who woke up in a place unknown to her, without any memories of her past, except for one feeling, The Feeling that there's something she must do...!

...and now their Tales begins...!
Go to GrimAter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

29 Comments

The Author must be like Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Movie. 

I do like it quite a lot, it's not until I grow up that I learn that it got mixed opinion, hahaXD

I still like it now though... ' v ' ""

wow....what a nice chapter to starting the series, there's a lot of foreshadowing on the first chapter that need to explained...i'm expected to get more interesting stories like an epic backlash stories,etc etc and more important is the "PLOT" b-o*cough*o-b*cough cough*i-e-s...

thx for Onigensou to bring this one to batoto...thanks dude

I need to thanks Batoto for making it easy for self publisher like me to host their comic, I try uploading it to other manga sites too but the process there is more difficult.

I'm glad you like the work! ^ ^

A 90 page first chapter, wow. Seems like there will be plenty of action and fanservice in this story even though the MC is female. That's pretty rare in a manga.

Since I'm self publishing myself here, I figure that I might as well just use this opportunity of writing things that I cannot write if I were to work with a publisher.

Thank you for checking out my work! ^ ^

The Author must be like Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Movie. 

wow....what a nice chapter to starting the series, there's a lot of foreshadowing on the first chapter that need to explained...i'm expected to get more interesting stories like an epic backlash stories,etc etc and more important is the "PLOT" b-o*cough*o-b*cough cough*i-e-s...

thx for Onigensou to bring this one to batoto...thanks dude

A 90 page first chapter, wow. Seems like there will be plenty of action and fanservice in this story even though the MC is female. That's pretty rare in a manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics