Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 139votes)

Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka

Alt Names: alt 鬼が出るか蛇が出るかalt 鬼怪情缘alt Oni ga Deruka Hebi ga Derukaalt Out Comes the Devil, Out Comes the Snakealt You Never Know What Might Happen
Author: Adobenchara
Artist: Adobenchara
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When our hero, Matsubara Yuu, suddenly finds himself moving back to his mother’s home, a number of strange things happen to him. He meets Suzu, a beautiful girl who falls in love with him at once, even wanting to have his children. Even if he wanted to run away from the situation, his way was blocked by a huge cow attacking him. In fact, in all of these, he seems to be the cause…
Go to Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

So...where are all my double entendres about snakes coming out? 21 comments without a single one; I expected better!

I dunno. The MC is so generic, it's not even funny.

Eh... I'm getting a generic harem with occasionally "oops, my monster form is showing"-vibe from this.

A Lamia hell yeah

whats this? a story about a mc just being dragged in an absurd situation for comedic purpose? and snake girls? hell yeah, im feeling it.

Listening to Snake Eater

https://youtu.be/9aHQnDTd1y4

>monster girl

>romcom
>ecchi

>harem

ok, ok, here we go, another manga to subscribe.

This is going to be great!!!

Oh this IS monstergirls? HELL yeah

According Into Cover Volume, This series Genuine 100% Harem

Spoiler

D*mn, I guess volume 3 is the best one.

I really love the silly adults doing silly things trope so as long as the father or the grandma will regularly appear I guess I'll follow this

According to the volume covers, this series is Genuine 100% Harem.

You forgot the fifth volume, which has yet another girl on the cover.
Spoiler

What's the harem tag doing there

According Into Cover Volume, This series Genuine 100% Harem

Spoiler

"Devil" is a strictly Western term related with Judaism-based religion, such as Christianity. "Demon" in this case is more appropriate.

^About "devil" in the title.

And demon is a loanword from the Daemon of Greek origin, who were not even malevolent. Devil usually is the head honcho of demons, similar to the

Mao of the Mazoku. In Christianity, it is usually attributed to one of the Seven Deadly Sins (Lucifer = Pride, Beelzebub = Gluttony, etc.). Judaism and Islam have similar beings, with 'unclean spirits' (such as a dybbuk) or evil djinns (ghouls). Sometimes those are given the demon stamp, just like the yokai of Japan (though they all have varying degrees of morality), and the Asura in Hinduism (though most Asura are destructive assholes, there are some who are aligned with the Devas).

What's the harem tag doing there

"Devil" is a strictly Western term related with Judaism-based religion, such as Christianity. "Demon" in this case is more appropriate.

That may be true, but it was the publisher or artist who chose the word "Devil" on the cover (page 1), and pages 3 and 4.  That wasn't my translation.  And I'm pretty sure they weren't Christian.

First page says other work by author got axed.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also he is now forced to marry the girl who cursed him and made him suffer and his dad is also an asshole who doesn't care about proper education. Well premise the could have been better .

Spoiler

Because wholesome cute monster girls are good too.

looks interesting...will follow it for now

This series resembles "Monster Musume", but with a decidedly less perverted tone. 

Spoiler

Something I found a while back.  This series resembles "Monster Musume", but with a decidedly less perverted tone.  The fifth volume comes out next month in Japan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics