Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 53votes)

Ookumo-chan Flashback

Alt Names: alt 大蜘蛛ちゃんフラッシュ・バックalt Ōkumo-chan Flashback
Author: Ueshiba Riichi
Artist: Ueshiba Riichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: First-year high school student Minoru Suzuki, sometimes sees visions of his own mother's past as a high school student.
Go to Ookumo-chan Flashback Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

He is going to be his own father like Fry was his own grandfather?

not quite. because it's not like he is *literally* in the past. He's just watching it from a 1st person view. I mean.. granted.... he may bed his mom eventually in present time but, that's the stuff doujins are made of.

The mangaka obviously was talking with his editor like "Man, my last manga was way too far out there. Feeling emotions through spit? Nah, I gotta reign it in and go for the safe option like a kid who wants to fuck his mother but he sees her history in the past and then also wants to fuck that younger mother too"

Page 27 chapter 2 says that it was around 12 years ago that the mother was in the club??

He is going to be his own father like Fry was his own grandfather?

Morally bankrupt and cute as shit, just how I like my manga!

RISE, MY BONER

incest is wincest

fap material?

He'll think it's himself. Thus far his perception of the Flashbacks has been a 1 person POV

Just imagine the horror if MC has a flashback on how his father and mother made him

fap material?

Oedipus, remember to be a good boy and not rub your eyes

... This is just weird...

So par for the course for this mangaka then.

Just imagine the horror if MC has a flashback on how his father and mother made him

I have been waiting for this, thanks for the translation.

please don't be wholesome please don't be wholesome please don't be wholesome

So ... when will he see his own creation ?

Freud.png

I am but a simple perv, I see Riichi Ueshiba and I follow.

This is giving me echoes of when the Hentaika Cuvie gave birth to her son...she incorporated it into her work... or the novel about a housewife who gets sent on an Isekai Fantasy adventure, Pochi was working on. name was something about Dual welding?

Still wondering if anyone out there actually theorizes that he's a time traveler or some shit and sometime in the future he'll go back in time or some shit.

It "might" be plausible, but who knows at all. I mean he's like the spitting image of his father plus the name. It can happen, it cannot.

And it's an interesting one to find 

>short-haired freckle girl bugs you about being in a hallway alone

>instead of telling her it was a pic of your mom and she went to your school and then fucking short-haired freckle girl right there cause she obviously is DTF, you don't clear up the misunderstanding immediately

>fall in love with your mom instead

Boo this man! BOO!

I have mixed feelings but let's follow the story, because it feels interesting.

Oh I thought this looked familiar, Mysterious Girlfriend X

So, he's falling in love with his own mother, because he's possessed, or something, by his father's lingering spirit?

Sounds fun. Oedipus, here we come. The father is dead already. Just take his place.

But she looks much younger than her age. She's supposed to be between 35 and 40 probably (if she had him at 18+).

If this was a hentai, they'd be already at it.

El autor hace un nuevo manga, sobre una madre que es una artista de manga, y hace una parodia de Mysterious Girlffriend X.

Asi o mas meta...?

Y me gusta, siguiendo.

Que bueno que se español!! Gracias.

sip amigo directo del japones al español

I bet with every update, Freud's lingering spirit will gain strength.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics