Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 77votes)

Moee-chan wa Ki ni Shinai

Alt Names: alt 萌恵ちゃんは気にしないalt Moee-chan really doesn't carealt Moee-chan really doesn't give a f*ck
Author: Takayuki
Artist: Takayuki
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Douden Moee doesn't care much about things. Whether she gets a winning popsicle stick, or a million yen falls right in front of her, or it's just ten seconds before the world ends, for sure her expression would not change, and would always go about with her own pace with composure. And surrounding Moee-chan, unbelievable things have been mysteriously happening!?

Raws : http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02000057010000_68/
Go to Moee-chan wa Ki ni Shinai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

@kai.kuromaku Can't you do this? http://i.imgur.com/4Pdph9r.png

Did you just forcefully resize this? coz the original from the ComicWalker server is 840X1200 as far as i can tell.

So I guess

Spoiler

>ch2. pg12, bottom page
/y/ isn't yuri, /u/ is.
t. someone who do care
...actually, I don't.

Great work guys,
keep them coming.

Where is my transformation scene?

You see, Maho's still not a perfect magic girl. She doesn't even know which page that exorcism spell is

Where is my transformation scene?

I've seen this comment on /r/manga.

And to your point, our raws were taken directly from Walker, because the series is exclusive to the site. If there is any other way that we can extract raws with beyond a height of 1200px, feel free to tell me.

@kai.kuromaku Can't you do this? http://i.imgur.com/4Pdph9r.png

Haha, I found this series on ComicWalker and I had the intention of picking it up, but I ultimately decided not to.

The title I was planning to give it was "Moee-chan Doesn't Give a Sh*t".

If you're curious, this is just a slice of life light gag manga that doesn't really have any progression. It's essentially a lighter version of Criminale!.

I didn't pick it up since I'm not particularly into series that don't have any progression since they can fall flat or lose its shine easily, but who knows, maybe it'll have its gag moments.

FYI, this series is rather short (only around 16 pages a chapter) and is a monthly. There's four chapters out right now.

@kai.kuromaku: Fetch the raws from ComicWalker. They're in much better quality than where you're getting them from, and they're free.

I've seen this comment on /r/manga.

And to your point, our raws were taken directly from Walker, because the series is exclusive to the site. If there is any other way that we can extract raws with beyond a height of 1200px, feel free to tell me.

Haha, I found this series on ComicWalker and I had the intention of picking it up, but I ultimately decided not to.

The title I was planning to give it was "Moee-chan Doesn't Give a Sh*t".

If you're curious, this is just a slice of life light gag manga that doesn't really have any progression. It's essentially a lighter version of Criminale!.

I didn't pick it up since I'm not particularly into series that don't have any progression since they can fall flat or lose its shine easily, but who knows, maybe it'll have its gag moments.

FYI, this series is rather short (only around 16 pages a chapter) and is a monthly. There's four chapters out right now.

@kai.kuromaku: Fetch the raws from ComicWalker. They're in much better quality than where you're getting them from, and they're free.

I'm so happy. I think I'm an intelligent reader :D

Douden... moeee? Ooh i get it pffft hahaha Haha ....

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's definitely weird, in a good way. Let's see where it goes.

did they just do a "i have read enough H to know where is this going?"? Lol

This is good :D Huge Nichijou vibe..

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Between this series and this one:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/lovely-stray-cat-r21308

I have been looking like THIS for the past couple of days:

Spoiler

breaking the fourth wall and tentacle in first chapter....

...follow....

I am definitely following this.

DId i just read Nichijou Season 2? 

Great start xD

Thank you Tada no Honyakusha for sharing this with us beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Douden... moeee? Ooh i get it pffft hahaha Haha ....
Spoiler

Just one chapter and we already got a rollercoaster of a chapter mmm...
Definitely following this mmm...

I thought the dreads were supposed to be her bed-hair...

I wonder if every chapter will involve our heroine getting captured by horny monsters?

Translator here.

Spoiler

I wonder if every chapter will involve our heroine getting captured by horny monsters?

I am not an intelligent reader so captain. can I ask what that tentacle monster was about to do to her butt?

I have no idea what I just read and I love it.

I also have no idea what I just read, but I don't mind. I'll just keep reading this manga.

Not a single fuck was given that day.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics