Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 53votes)

Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Alt Names: alt We Did It
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Araki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: We aim for the bowling high score...
Next week, we watch the TV...
Our senior friend is rich...

Yes, our life is full of hope!
Go to Bokutachi ga Yarimashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic On the subject of Bato.to's closure: New Window Nuwang
  • 2 Replies
Topic New site is up! New Window Nuwang
  • 3 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 27 New Window Nuwang
  • 1 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 26 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 25 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 23 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies

138 Comments

Oh, so he is the one who tried to kill himself. Also, what is it with the Japanese and NTR?

The suffering never ends.

Poor MC.

And Isami should have just died in the park. The man is probably insane due to the pressure, and will become a problem for our MC.

The MC just can't catch a break.

FUCK I DOUBTED HER. If in fact she isn't betraying MC, then damn she's totally a cool character. Simple backstory presented with a single parent household who is absent majority of the year, and blunt personality admitting she only wanted to be FWB with her current bf. Thanks for the release Nuwang.

If we all got caught Mushroom head is getting shanked in the showers.

surprisingly wholesome. total opposite of a certain mushroom we know, of course. 

thats_bait.gif

You guys are way too mistrustful and also are not really using your brains. If she had been used by the police then why would she not just have alerted them when she first spotted him? It would make no sense to wait with the arrest until her home when he could get cold feet on the way there and escape again. Think!

Heads up, no TL notes for next chapter either.

This is why... You have to plan your criminal activities carefully //jk Though this group of friends was clearly dysfunctional from the start, I'm curious how paisen get to be acquaintance with them and why he couldn't bear to let them go (was that his last choice of 'friends' or he really like his juniors THAT much)
Just picked this up and I swear to god mushroom head has been bothering me ever since he stirred up trouble. This is reaching an all time high.

gonna get some barley tea real quick

THE GIRL IS A TRAP, MC DON'T DO IT

I bet the girl is setting a trap, probably the police already talked to her

Got updated to finally know all the hate on this F***face mushroom head!
MAN IRRITATING CHAPTER TO BE LEFT HANGED.

Fucking traitor mushroom and his fuking punchable face.

So to whom does the silhouette of the suicidal guy actually belong if it wasn’t Mushroom Head? Or was it him and he just reconsidered?

Nothing huge to note in Chapter 20 that hasn't been covered already. Stay tuned for next week!

I swear to god, Maru's face alone changes the manga's genre to horror

So they don't realize yet that being Paisen's closest friends and running away from their homes right after he got caught already makes them the main suspects?

I assume they just do not give a shit since they figured that even staying put would end up with them getting caught so they are basically just saying #YOLO.

there some other mangas like this one?

Its just incredible how many good mangas are out there under a pile of poop cliche isekai stuff

Naive, this is as cliche as any other out there, this is a manga, and they tend to be just like western comics, fun to read, not necessary an awesome story or some really amazing issue covering. That's all there is to it. Enjoy them all but don't belittle any honestly, some have superior art some have decent story but they are all enjoyed by some.

Man, what a nostalgic feeling. I haven't read a manga that felt so surreal in such a grounded way. 

there some other mangas like this one?

Its just incredible how many good mangas are out there under a pile of poop cliche isekai stuff

Extended TL Notes in about an hour, have class and quite a few things to write about.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics