Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 65votes)

Underdog

Alt Names: alt アンダードッグalt Under Dogalt 暗黑对决alt 暗黑對決
Author: Hashimoto Izou
Artist: Mibu Robin
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What is the purpose of your life? To live is just to die? Is life a slow death? Do you even have your own purpose? Nao is a college student with such thinking...yet, reality is cruel to him. Ever since he was a child, he was categorized as a "ghost boy" whose existence was so faint that no one cared about him. One day, after being mentally traumatized by a child in a family restaurant, Nao snapped and poisoned that child. While being interrogated by the police, a mysterious beauty appeared and rescued him. Her reason was simple: "do you want to dominate the world with me?"...
Go to Underdog Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion/Would you take over the world if you could and why? New Window DualPrinciple
  • 7 Replies

111 Comments

So, has Death Toll revived this or was this just a random user upload from their last scanlations of this?

We would like to revive it, but we need a translator.  Chapter 11 was sitting in our archives, translated and proofread for the last two years, merely awaiting a cleaner/redrawer and a typesetter to finish it.  But now that we have those positions filled, we need a new translator so that we can finish up this series.

KarchAmadeo
Apr 27 2015 03:11 PM

So, has Death Toll revived this or was this just a random user upload from their last scanlations of this?

what is this manga about again??i'm already forget about it and too lazy to read it from the start AgAiN..T-T*

It's about an ordinary dog who becomes a cartoon superhero.

Spoiler

what is this manga about again??i'm already forget about it and too lazy to read it from the start AgAiN..T-T*

>v.2 c.10 by Death Toll (802d ago)

It will take another 2 years for the next chapter.

Reading manga is suffering

It's really sad how so many shitty manga gets translated quickly while something worth of it has no such luck...

it's been two years and we finally had an update. banzai

Damn what a chapter to drop it on, I really want to see how the first round ends.

This series is amazing at keeping tension o.o One of the officers and the whole bdsm-murder thing feels really lousy in my personal opinion, but I just about never know what will happen next

{insert maniacal laughter}

Goodbye good series TT-TT.......until some nice, good willing group picks you up again...

WHY HASN'T THIS SERIES BEEN UPDATED YET?!?!? HAS THIS PROJECT BEEN DROPPED??????

HURRY UP AND UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER!! IT WAS JUUUSST GETTING TO THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! the last comment on this series was mine.Nobody has commented after me and that was like more than 2months ago!!! has this series been forsaken by the scanlators(and everyone else)????

Hi

HOLY SHIT!!! the last comment on this series was mine.Nobody has commented after me and that was like more than 2months ago!!! has this series been forsaken by the scanlators(and everyone else)????

5 months since the last update!!!............was it droped???

Is the raw for this done already?

Just for everyone's information, Death Toll has corrected the name of Nao's sister from Mirai to Miku in this chapter. Our Translator works from the Chinese raws where only Kanji style symbols are used and "Mirai" is just one of the ways of pronouncing the symbols for Miku's name. However, we use the Japanese raws for cleaning and typesetting and it was noticed on this page:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/156503/underdog_v2_ch10_by_death-toll-scanlations/13

that when Miku's name was repeated three times, it was written once in Kanji, once in Katakana and once in Hiragana. And since Hiragana and Katakana are phonetic alphabets, we were able to get the true pronunciation of her name.

Sorry about the mistakes in the earlier chapters over this. It was NOT the fault of our Chinese-English Translator. This would only be noticed by a Japanese-English translator or someone who knew the Japanese phonetic alphabets of Katakana and Hiragana.
I'm still waiting for the MC to transform into a man.
sweet new chapter :D, this is getting good.
@reversible

As I'm sure you know, such monstrosities are no means special to japan only, there have been plenty of murderers everywhere who have wracked up more than a hundred bodies. Humans tend to do that. regardless, such emotionally charged language was unnecessary in disproving the other commenter.

@hanadreams

don't be muddled by the technicalities and terminology here; it could be a mistranslation of Japanese. since he did technically kill 5 girls including the ones during his detention, i guess you could deem him a serial murderer. regardless, this competition is already an unlikely event, so i wouldnt exactly be deterred from this manga by misused colloquialisms.
holy shit, this wasnt dropped!
It sure has been awhile, THANKIESTHANKIES! Hopefully we get to see more shots of him masturbating the human mind under this intense situation.
Wow, this is fucked up, but good. Followed
Our translator for this series just returned from a long hiatus and has started TLing this again. And as soon as we fill the remaining staff positions for this series, (Since many of the members who previously worked on this series have retired or disappeared.), we will start releasing this once again. We could use more cleaners/redrawers and typesetters. If necessary, I can do the proofing myself, but I'd rather see us get another GOOD Proofreader for this, sooooo...

Start signing up, otaku bakayarou!! And we'll get these cranked out for you!!
Japan is a utopian society you baka gaijins! I want to move there because I liek animu ant mango.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics