Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 125votes)

Anagle Mole

Alt Names: alt Anagle Molealt アナグルモールalt 间谍侦探alt 探险间谍
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Luchiru is a Majin who lives beneath the surface of the earth.

He was sent on the surface of the earth as a Spy who will gather information in order to defeat the humans who is living above it.

But the problem is "Majin's have a different understanding about Humans, they strongly believe that the Human Race are far more superior than Majin's in every sort of way, but in fact it is the other way around.

How would Luchiru survive in the Human World where he has different point of views on the strength of Human that he Strongly believe that just a touch would make him combust and be disintegrated in an instant?!
Go to Anagle Mole Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic where is stalker New Window derpdederp
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anagle Mole will continue next month! New Window Trilling
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watermarks New Window ProthyProthean
  • 4 Replies

314 Comments

well he is a stalker but he isn't the one that sends letter
Reminds me of The Law of Ueki which was one of the author's previous work.
This one is worth reading in my opinion, Recommended
pugaa?
Oh shit I laughed at some of the faces.
LoL.. Endless power balance...
endless power balance <3
Awesooome! Thanks for the release :)
Enjoy the releases people! ^_^
Fukuchi Tsubasa is all I needed to see! His previous Takkoku made me love his style of manga, and this one is no different, love it :@
Clockwork Lies Will be picking up this series, please look forward to our release :)
Hokay, yeah. Worthwhile. Give it a go. It's cute.
it made me laugh i loved how oh hold on *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* THOU HAST BEEN WARNETH how he beat the crap out of those people with a baseball
This actually pretty interesting and hilarious. chapter 1 1st page the faces of the president remind me of Naruto.
The same old scenario...
but is it such a bad thing? :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics