Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anagle Mole will continue next month!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Trilling

Trilling

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

The Law of Ueki creator Tsubasa Fukuchi announced on Twitter on Friday that his manga Anagle Mole will return in October. Fukuchi thanked Shogakukan's Sunday editorial department and his fans for not abandoning him during the series' hiatus. Fukuchi did not clarify whether the series would return to Weekly Shonen Sundayor a different magazine. The manga has been on hiatus since September 2012 due to the creator's health. The third compiled volume was released last September.

source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-15/law-of-ueki-fukuchi-resumes-anagle-mole-manga-after-1-year-hiatus

After a gruefull whole year for us reader (and the author of course), we finaly get to read the next chapter in the suspensefull arc!

Who's excited!? 

:batoto_017:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Spoiler

Interesting, thanks for the info. I used to read this, it's still on my "on hold" list...........I honestly had no idea it was an author hiatus that had caused the break in scanlations. 

Though I'm curious, Pinoymanga and LazyAss/K.I.S.S (a joint scanlation apparently)  were both scanlating this...........Pinoymaga has pretty much quite scanlating, they posted that they were cutting back and now haven't released anything since March. LazyAss/K.I.S.S hasn't had a release of anything either since early May..............I wonder if it's going to get scanlated even when it resumes publication? Any idea?

Tn7HA0h.png

Trilling

Trilling

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Though I'm curious, Pinoymanga and LazyAss/K.I.S.S (a joint scanlation apparently)  were both scanlating this...........Pinoymaga has pretty much quite scanlating, they posted that they were cutting back and now haven't released anything since March. LazyAss/K.I.S.S hasn't had a release of anything either since early May..............I wonder if it's going to get scanlated even when it resumes publication? Any idea?

A quick check on Pinoymanga, reveals that the site is down and probably along with the joint scanlation. The news just came recently so most people are in the dark, but i would be thankfull if someone picked it up. We will just have to wait and see.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

A quick check on Pinoymanga, reveals that the site is down and probably along with the joint scanlation. The news just came recently so most people are in the dark, but i would be thankfull if someone picked it up. We will just have to wait and see.

Yeah, Pinoymanga shut down the site........ah, well, I think about six months or so ago.........I think their last posts were on facebook. But yeah, it's been a while, I think they released maybe one more chapter of Ahiru no Sora back then and haven't done anything since. Lazy Ass and K.I.S.S., well, I really don't think I've been following any of their stuff so I'm not too sure about what's up with them............the last release mangaupdates has for either of them was the back in May thing. 

Yeah, wait and see, I was kinda hoping you were part of a scan group that was going to pick it up   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Thornister

Thornister

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPOLAND

http://mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/38795

From the look of it Kiss Scans are taking it. I already read this chapter but I'm still waiting for scans.

And other news is that in the next WSS Issue (#45) Anagle will get 2 chapters (46p). 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

http://mangahelpers.com/t/bomberdrufi/releases/38795

From the look of it Kiss Scans are taking it. I already read this chapter but I'm still waiting for scans.

And other news is that in the next WSS Issue (#45) Anagle will get 2 chapters (46p). 

Awesome, thanks for the info, it'll be nice if it can make a comeback. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Silentdt

Silentdt

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

http://mangabandits.net/whats-new/

Chapter 33 and 34 are posted.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

http://mangabandits.net/whats-new/

Chapter 33 and 34 are posted.

I believe they're both uploaded here on batoto as well........ at least they're both on my RSS notices.....I think there might be a hold on them before they're available though. 

ohhh, I see now that I went back that KISS Scans has their own reader, very cool, no reason to wait and read it here. 

Edited by svines85, 07 October 2013 - 01:37 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Silentdt

Silentdt

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

There is a 24 hour Delay before they get posted here apparently. But yes you can always go to the site and read it there without the delay :D