Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 125votes)

Anagle Mole

Alt Names: alt Anagle Molealt アナグルモールalt 间谍侦探alt 探险间谍
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Luchiru is a Majin who lives beneath the surface of the earth.

He was sent on the surface of the earth as a Spy who will gather information in order to defeat the humans who is living above it.

But the problem is "Majin's have a different understanding about Humans, they strongly believe that the Human Race are far more superior than Majin's in every sort of way, but in fact it is the other way around.

How would Luchiru survive in the Human World where he has different point of views on the strength of Human that he Strongly believe that just a touch would make him combust and be disintegrated in an instant?!
Go to Anagle Mole Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic where is stalker New Window derpdederp
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anagle Mole will continue next month! New Window Trilling
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watermarks New Window ProthyProthean
  • 4 Replies

314 Comments

really loving this manga now, hope it stays at this awesomeness for awhile
Boy Payong FTW!!
Pinoymanga don't be too creative.. I ended up going to MF because I wanna see what you did.. :P
you still don't get the definition even at chapter 10. RAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEE
DAT CLIFFHANGER!
btw nice filipino.
chapter 10: cool speech bro, but wai think so much. just kick his ass, it saves you like 13 pages =(
Am i the only one noticing some strange langue (non english) in Chapter 10?? :D
NEXT TIME ... the arc has reached it climax .... BOY PAYONG wil spank his brain :)) :)) :))
that's boy payong for you!!! haha
Suits Them Right!!

Boy Payong beats there asses off!!
LOL

pmscans FTW!!
chapter 9 got my mind f*cked LOL

Boy Payong XDD

nice try, Mangafox!
wahahaha if you see the water marks it has a filipino version....like cedric sa taas mo tanga!!
Made my Day on Mangafox asses lol
If you want to see some lulz read ch9 in mangafox.. (I thought my eyes are playing tricks on me!)
Man these scanlations groups are putting in extra effort.. And I think it's cool.. and I hope it's worth the effort :)
LOL chapter 9 I see waht you did there.
And of course ch 9 doesn't explain it either :P
nope ch8 say that ch9 will explain anagle mole meaning and..... FKKKK Things are starting to get interesting
The end of chapter 7 lied. Chapter 8 does not explain what chapter 7 says it will.
wow! this chapter is very good, we'll release chapter 9 asap!
this manga just gets more interesting, I tell you!XDD
THE PERFECT CHEATING!!!!
LOL
Kyousuke show up his awesomeness!
Finally we get the definition of the title?
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 4, page 6: Cameo alert! It's Hikari from Takkoku(the author previous work) :)
@yariel i thought that the grandpa was just lying xD
about the one that send letter ...
Ch.05 page 18 ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics