Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 282votes)

Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt An Ideal Lazy Lifealt 理想のヒモ生活alt 理想的小白脸生活alt Hidup Pemalas yang Idealalt 이상적인 기둥서방 생활
Author: Watanabe Tsunehiko (Hero Bunko)
Artist: Hinotsuki Neko & Ayakura Juu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Summoned by a beautiful woman to a different world, Yamai Zenjirou is asked to marry her and make a child with her. Will he throw his life on earth away for a sponger life with a beautiful woman?
Go to Risou no Himo Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN latest translated chapter discussion New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

331 Comments

I'm reading the web novel right now (translated) and it doesnt get that bad...  it'd be an excellent read.  Its listed on novelupdates.com too.

Spoiler

noooo not pregenanat.

the bane of all hentai.

I'm reading the web novel right now (translated) and it doesnt get that bad...  it'd be an excellent read.  Its listed on novelupdates.com too.

It's as if this is Magic-san from OSO. >_> Anyway, gonna follow for now, but not take part in those political discussions some people seem to be fond of.

Spoiler

It's as if this is Magic-san from OSO. >_> Anyway, gonna follow for now, but not take part in those political discussions some people seem to be fond of.

The politics is the whole story.

yah with this new chapter Politics takes the driver seat again, but i really like this mix with normalfaggery lovey dovey stuff. it also makes all the magic stuff kinda moot too

this couple is so lovey dovey that it makes all the politics just a sideshow...innit?

The politics is the whole story.

noooo not pregenanat.

the bane of all hentai.

Wow! In that world, it is truly a disaster to "Lose one's marbles"...!

You coul say a man’s most precious things are his marbles

Making glass in general? Yes. Making a small, spherical, clear, unblemished, and highly polished object out of solid glass that doesn't easily break? FAR more difficult.

It's not that easy to "make glass in general" like you say, you have to think of the technology needed for that, the smelting facilities in Capua are only good enough to melt low temp metals, copper, tin, and their signature silver. They can't heat the glass enough to make anything all that clear, or smooth, and top it off with it all having a muddy green color from the type of sand they have available....

Making glass in general? Yes. Making a small, spherical, clear, unblemished, and highly polished object out of solid glass that doesn't easily break? FAR more difficult.

Sure, but they have no idea what glass is in general. They aren't impressed by what must be advanced glassblowing techniques, they're oblivious to the existence of glass full stop.

this couple is so lovey dovey that it makes all the politics just a sideshow...innit?

If you only sell one marble then you might get that price, although in actual practice selling multiple marbles would cause the value to be lower due to market saturation.

Yes and no. Bottom line: Monopoly; It's how the diamond industry works too, selling virtually worthless diamonds that would normally cost little to nothing for exorbitant amounts, because the De Beers Group set the prices while controlling the supply, as well as everything from mining to retail.

I'm sure they'll be fine so long as the knowledge of technology to make clear glass doesn't spread. As far as they know, glass to them is no different than any other found minerals... which isn't incorrect, since volcanic glass exists naturally.

Does the size have a say? At least, according to that old man, they needed a "large" crystal ball to create the staff to win in that battlefront. Though "large" is quite vague, at least we can assume he meant larger than the marble at least.

They mentioned she went straight for the clear colorless marble, so it's likely clarity is just as important, if not more so than size. The large staff orb they had was likely not very clear, being made from natural crystal which usually has more imperfections the larger it is, like cloudiness. So I'm guessing the clearer the clarity, the better it affects whatever magic tool they make or the effectiveness.

Okay, I can see stuff from the real world being worth a fortune, but glass? Making glass is well within the capabilities of a medieval setting, to say nothing of a setting that has fire magic that might help any number of ways.

Okay, I can see stuff from the real world being worth a fortune, but glass? Making glass is well within the capabilities of a medieval setting, to say nothing of a setting that has fire magic that might help any number of ways.

30 gold coins..i would say its a bargain...given that you can literally able to pack a spell equal to a small tactical nuke in a small package...hell its like an equivalent of selling an Enrich Uranium to North Korea..

I would say cheap is an understatement indeed.

Consider this: if they dont have it, they cant make those nuke like items in time.

If they cant, a kingdom falls.

So yeah, if a noble´s small mansion is the price to win a war, you can bet its cheap.

30 gold coins..i would say its a bargain...given that you can literally able to pack a spell equal to a small tactical nuke in a small package...hell its like an equivalent of selling an Enrich Uranium to North Korea..

Remember they have demerit.
use "life" to speed up
And the only one who can use the "spell" is royal family.
but its different story when big mom here :v

damn i would love this series if goes more for a bit harem but sadly the guy will respect his wife and only. this guy will even do something insane just to be accepted to stay with only aura XD

actually that's way too cheap if you consider that can win a war by itself

Even if they have legends or knowledge about it they can't be sure if it would work with those. Also to avoid suspicions they won't place a ton of money for something so small. i.e. "If something so small cost that much they must be something super important therefore I won't sell it and use it myself"

Not necessarily. The size of the jewel could come into play and early on in the novels it's made clear that magic isn't really used for battle given how unwieldy it is to cast

Does the size have a say? At least, according to that old man, they needed a "large" crystal ball to create the staff to win in that battlefront. Though "large" is quite vague, at least we can assume he meant larger than the marble at least.

So did the loli actually just another one who will try to take advantage of the MC? WOW, hang on tight WAIFU

Yes, at first she just want to confirm what kind of person is zenjiro, so they can make strategy accuratelly based on his personality. But then she got very lucky after the queen bring the marble and let her take one. Since apparantly they can make a weapon from that. She completedly wins.

p2w for real, getting gems with real world money

30 gold coins for an item that massively speeds up use of their most powerful magic seems fine.

So did the loli actually just another one who will try to take advantage of the MC? WOW, hang on tight WAIFU

Wow! In that world, it is truly a disaster to "Lose one's marbles"...!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics