Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 248votes)

Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 5 Toubun no Hanayomealt 五等分の花嫁alt 五等分的花嫁alt Lima Pengantinalt The Five-part Bride
Author: Haruba Negi
Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A poor but ordinary high school boy is paid to tutor five girls to improve their grades at school.

And the girls are identical quintuplets.

Go to Go-Toubun no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which sister you like the most so far? New Window IvanAla
  • 10 Replies

465 Comments

Guys. It's literally called 5 brides.

Well... it's more like "5-part bride". As in, they form a bride as a group.

So harem ending confirmed. He's gonna marry one, then remarry with second, and repeat it until all five are legal wives.

Hey /a/nons, we need a dropbox or something to safely archive HQ releases, seeing as how dark times are ahead and Batoto is going to die.

Oh, really?

I found this page and wonder what kind of omake chapter is this? I cant found it

Spoiler

I was underwhelmed at how the author decided to resolve this problem; by lying.

Personally, I would've loved for him to have been fired. Then had a few chapters of the girls missing him, and seeing him tutoring other students. Then finally deciding as a group to ask the father to give all 6 of them one more chance.

TWGOK
Spoilers in the comments and threads so don't look.

Also Fujimura-kun Mates, Umi no Misaki, Maga Tsuki, Yomeiro Choice.

I kind of forget TWGOK, 'cause it was never clear  who it was gonna win .... also hate the ending xD

for the other 4

Spoiler

*sighs* i wish he chose Miku... But we all know he won't with such a chapter end, so bias towards generic tsundere

Spoiler

what?? from where did you get that the bride was Itsuki?! it was just one of the 5 girls.
from the oneshot the only one I can say from the color pic of the five is Miku, but the other can totally be the one being the bride, that's like the main point of the story ... even if the author throws Itsuki as the clearly main heroine :/

And this is where my bad English fails me. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't mean she was explicitly shown as the bride but that she was clearly set up as the main girl and winner.

TWGOK
Yomeiro choice...one of the stupidest manga I have ever read, and yet I love it so much.

Could you name a few please? Just curious will check them out after i get any info :D Tired of these essentialy Chapter 1 endings

TWGOK

*sighs* i wish he chose Miku... But we all know he won't with such a chapter end, so bias towards generic tsundere

I want to believe...they will be switching out, so there is no real wife..just 5 sisters switching the position of wife every day... it just feels like the author style...

Onani master kurosawa is another one. It's very good, too.

Could you name a few please? Just curious will check them out after i get any info :D Tired of these essentialy Chapter 1 endings

Ichigo 100% is the one I can remember instantly (I loved that one), I have read other, but is the first one that comes to mind (Ookami Shounen wa kyou mo uso o kasaneru, ended just some months ago) ... hopefully we get other names from the community (probably gonna read them too)

Eh, it's since the oneshot that Itsuki is shown as the winner, and up to now nothing happened that could change this impression. We'll see in the next chapters.

what?? from where did you get that the bride was Itsuki?! it was just one of the 5 girls.

from the oneshot the only one I can say from the color pic of the five is Miku, but the other can totally be the one being the bride, that's like the main point of the story ... even if the author throws Itsuki as the clearly main heroine :/ 

Spoiler

....I can't be the only one that shifted my gaze downwards as she said 'extra-large serving' and thought 'How much larger are you trying to make them' right?

Sometimes when I read the comment section for certain manga...

fbf8cd622e.png

I wonder if they're some random magical or sciencey nonsense that's gonna tell us that the Quintuplets are all actually one person that were split into five. I wonder how much of a (violent/non-violent) riot we'd make.

Hey, we never know.

Some series managed to surprised me with a "non-obvious ending since chapter 1", maybe it will be the same here ?

But the probability is low yeah.

It's more like the male is the tsundere.

Eh, it's since the oneshot that Itsuki is shown as the winner, and up to now nothing happened that could change this impression. We'll see in the next chapters.
People please, a harem end where he chooses all 5 is the best outcome (with Miku winning at close second).

I like the hot one.

Ichika is the only right choise.

db4.png

We all know that all girls is liking him, even Nino there. :P 

Ichika is the only right choise.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics