Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 47votes)

How Many Light-Years to Babylon?

Alt Names: alt バビロンまでは何光年?
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the intergalactic adventures of a man traveling the stars with a mission: to bone the hottest girls the universe has to offer while uncovering the mysteries of his forgotten past.
Go to How Many Light-Years to Babylon? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

SO, basically, if I ever want a chance with women, I just need to be the last earthman alive.

In my case, that chance is likely to still only be 1 in a google google (yes, a google google) that someone will consider me worth considering to do that just to laugh at my face. The rest of the time, they would just outright laugh at me.... MC's lucky.

Hm. Its a Dowman work so I'll follow along for now but... hmm... maybe its just slow start?

Wife

It's a Dowman work alright.

the only thing the got fucked was my mind

Definitely worth following.

The concept of sex with aliens has been explored by sci-fi for a long time. Nice to see a new take on it, with Douman Seiman's humor on top.

Another Douman Seiman series...?

~Stocks up on bottles of hand lotion and clicks the "follows" button.~

this is the perfect amount of weird smut comedy I expect from Douman, I love it!

Doughman?? Yiss, that's a follow

*scrolling*
Hm, that's an unusual title. I wonder what-
*douman seiman*
Ah, I see.

What is the matter with that "Sukoshi Fvck"? Don't tell me our MC's last name is literally "Fvck"? :D

Short guy encounters a beautiful woman and says "What would you say to a little fuck?"

"Piss off, little fuck."

(For the Japanese-impaired among us, "sukoshi" = "little, small")

oh look....it's dowman sayman...instant follow

Hah the description make me think this is Rance Quest in Space

What is the matter with that "Sukoshi Fvck"? Don't tell me our MC's last name is literally "Fvck"? :D

You really COULD throw a hotdog down the hallway with that girl...

My favorite author!

fken downsman semen

Awesomeness Douman Seiman is back

Douman Seiman. Follow

Guh, it's him. XD

Douman Seiman. Follow

*Reads the description*

What the hell!?

*Reads the author name*

Story checks out. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series