Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 356votes)

Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai

Alt Names: alt らふすけ先輩alt Rafusuke Senpaialt Rough Sketch Senpai
Author: Onio
Artist: Onio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A libido-fuelled art comedy featuring the secret art club activities of a delinquent girl and the boy who will make her his masterpiece.
Go to Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

391 Comments

Don't worry, thick brow/ unibrow is also a fetish for some of us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Coming here after reading Oyasumi Punpun.... This Tsundere manga is like a balm on my soul.... MOARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Thanks to Raptor Scans for scnalating it...

Oshit. Have a beer, dude.

An ecchi comedy that actually places good faith into the art and equal parts fan service? FOLLOWED!

I require the source of the discussion for calculating the weight of hanging breasts for science.

Me too!!!! For science! For science!!!

Coming here after reading Oyasumi Punpun.... This Tsundere manga is like a balm on my soul.... MOARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Thanks to Raptor Scans for scnalating it...

ooooh what you say.....

FYI: New raws come out on the 9th.

Trust me. You wouldn't want any nudes of PervySageChuck (not implying that I've seen them of course, lol). His nudes are weapons of mass destruction.

Yo, lemme tell you about that. Now, it's a bit small, but, if you look at it from the right angle, it kinda looks like a pope hat.

Source: saw some Pervy nudes back in 'Nam. War is hell, man.

Spoiler
Wew that tool is great

Trust me. You wouldn't want any nudes of PervySageChuck (not implying that I've seen them of course, lol). His nudes are weapons of mass destruction.

Spoiler

And I am afraid that due to national security concerns, I can't comment on the rumor that the Pentagon has requested nude pictures of me to drop all over the areas in the middle east where ISIS is known to operate.

I can only say that every photographer that the military sent to my house ended up being sent to local insane asylums for electro-shock therapy. (And several of them actually requested frontal lobotomies in order to remove the memories of their experience.)

Gr22mO1.jpg
Coloring stuff with paintschainer is fun.

Sempai is too pure

Say that to a woman irl and then come back to me.

Will do, see you in a few years. Will also tell you how prison was.

jesus christ how are you still single

'Cause I'm a creepy otaku, probably.

Pure gyarus are my fetish...

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're my fetish, senpai.

jesus christ how are you still single

You're my fetish, senpai.

"You are my fetish, senpai"

jesus christ how is he still single

"You are my fetish, senpai"

jesus christ how is he still single

Favourite new stuff from 2016, no doubt

Its been a long time and at last i find it, classic tsundere with typical clueless guys but also natural lady killer thanks raptorscan for the share

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics