Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 356votes)

Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai

Alt Names: alt らふすけ先輩alt Rafusuke Senpaialt Rough Sketch Senpai
Author: Onio
Artist: Onio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A libido-fuelled art comedy featuring the secret art club activities of a delinquent girl and the boy who will make her his masterpiece.
Go to Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

391 Comments

More like Zeus is actually the MC of every hentai doujin ever like :

> That bald fat guy in ntr? That's Zeus

> The no face male character in vanilla? That's Zeus

> The orc on those elf stories? That's Zeus

> The tentacle? That's Zeus

> Yuri? That's Zeus

> Trap? That's Zeus

> Furry? That's also Zeus

No wonder kratos gone mad..

More like Zeus is actually the MC of every hentai doujin ever like :
> That bald fat guy in ntr? That's Zeus
> The no face male character in vanilla? That's Zeus
> Yuri? That's Zeus
> Trap? That's Zeus

Transformed into a female horse then get impregnated by a huge stallion....oh wait that is Loki......

They didn't even get into the one where he turned into a "shower of gold", rained on the girl, and impregnated her like that.  Not making this up, honest to Zeus.

Zeus should become the mascot of hentai community, whatever genre you name he already did it

More like, Zeus is actually the MC of every hentai doujin ever :

> That bald fat guy in ntr? That's Zeus

> The no face male character in vanilla? That's Zeus

> Yuri? That's Zeus

> Trap? That's Zeus

>senpai reacting only to NTR

that's my gal
Zeus should become the mascot of hentai community, whatever genre you name he already did it

Spoiler

Zeus was the original playa.

>rapist

>playa

...hrmmmm.

Anyways, glad she didn't continue to have subpar black hair. Back to bleached.

Kinda nitpicking but it wasn't so much as bestiality but Zeus just loved to rape women in general.

Zeus was the original playa.

>I know everything about you

So does this mean he knows she likes him?

That reminds me.

Spoiler

I see so Zeus not just king of gods also king of NTR, Bestiality, and Incest..what a guy..

But, people of the past worshipped Him, conclusion : people of the past quite culture

The birthday chapter got me giggling like a schoolgirl

Kinda nitpicking but it wasn't so much as bestiality but Zeus just loved to rape women in general.

I see so Zeus not just king of gods also king of NTR, Bestiality, and Incest..what a guy..2d098d294f7119522acd7c08e9f92122-d9xx128

You definitely have it the other way round; protagonist, with an etymology from "actor of the first role" or something of that sort, generally refers to the single most important character of a story. Secondary main characters (and tertiary) are deuteragonists (and tritagonists, though I do not see this used much).

So Dr. Watson would be the deuteragonist to Sherlock Holmes (protagonist), but they would both be main characters.

Furthermore antagonists aren't inherently evil, they are just the main opposing force of the protagonist. Hence why in some stories the antagonist can be a good guy, or just nature itself.

It's the other way.

Protagonist: one of the leading good characters (the opposite is the antagonist, the bad guy)

MC="Main Character": you see the story from their point of view.

You definitely have it the other way round; protagonist, with an etymology from "actor of the first role" or something of that sort, generally refers to the single most important character of a story. Secondary main characters (and tertiary) are deuteragonists (and tritagonists, though I do not see this used much).

So Dr. Watson would be the deuteragonist to Sherlock Holmes (protagonist), but they would both be main characters.

You guys are dumb as hell.

Exactly lol~

Guys, try reading The Sacred Blacksmith and tell me who is the protagonist :D

You guys are dumb as hell.

The MC /is/ the protagonist. It means 'main character', and Megumi is the main protagonist.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING IS A TROLL JOKE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE VULNERABLE TO TROLLING!

Spoiler

MC and protagonist are different things, there can only be one protagonist but there can be more that one MC

It's the other way.

Protagonist: one of the leading good characters (the opposite is the antagonist, the bad guy)

MC="Main Character": you see the story from their point of view.

MC and protagonist are different things, there can only be one protagonist but there can be more that one MC

Protagonist:

the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.

Main Character:

Usually the character in a story of any kind, book, movie, TV show, who has the most importance in the story and does the most to support the plot. Most of the action should follow the main character. 

Pretty similar if you ask me

The MC /is/ the protagonist. It means 'main character', and Megumi is the main protagonist.

I just love how the great bear of the west has a teddy collection on her bed.

the artstyle changed a little

Megumi is the protagonist, Eda is the MC

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics