Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 231votes)

Hero-Sama, How is the Water?

Alt Names: alt 勇者様、湯加減はいかがですか?alt 용사님, 물 온도는 어떠신가요?alt Mr. Hero, How is the Water?alt Yuusha-sama, Yukagen wa Ikaga desu ka?
Author: Marimo
Artist: Marimo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the former hero Loki and his time working at an onsen with his monster co-workers!

Raws: http://urasunday.com/yukagen/index.html
Go to Hero-Sama, How is the Water? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hero, how is the water, released chapters discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

274 Comments

He's basically an ancillary hero who didn't manage much in the war. BIG SPOILER AHEAD.

Spoilers man, please. Dont be rude for those who didnt read that manga.

What exactly do they mean by 'service' early on? Do they mean he didn't serve against the demon lord? Or that he didn't 'service' the nobles, or what?

He's basically an ancillary hero who didn't manage much in the war. Another hero took out the demon lord. It's kinda like how Helck was a hero who spent the entire war just sitting in a single town with his pals while Cless led the main human army against (one of) the demon king(s). 

What exactly do they mean by 'service' early on? Do they mean he didn't serve against the demon lord? Or that he didn't 'service' the nobles, or what?

TFW the Spanish scanlators have better redraws than the original English ones. Feels bad man.

And i am just here for JUSTICE

Am I the only one who come here for their "service"? Not only loli but busty too. XD

It's like Yushibu, but I expect for more monster girls. Followed his second life.

Loli, Flat, Legal(Mostly Demon are Long ages),
Auto-Bookmark

His name is Loki. This series is going to get chaotic.

ugh im hard e.e

Basically a Justice Onsen version of the manga/novel about heroes and Maou working after the war

I came for the loli

Freshly baked justice. 

Entering for th plot, stayed here for justice

Harem Blush OP!

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm just here for the "plot" Don't mind me

And i am just here for JUSTICE

That description is so short yet so effective. :D

I'm just here for the "plot" Don't mind me
I'm just here for the "plot" don't mind me.
Legal loli, the demon remind me of lu from elsword

I really thought that last page said "if you notice any eros" and was about to point out a few pages...

Page 14...omg page 14.

Indeed 10/10 Loli

Page 14...omg page 14.
    • Gao likes this

Well, that certainly quite a concept.

This manga has been approved by:

5251733323_4178295456.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics