Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 39votes)

100 Ways to Kill A Seal

Alt Names: alt 100 Maneras de matar a una focaalt 杀死海豹的100种方法
Author: 今日定食
Artist: 今日定食
Genres: Fantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: North Private Academy has a new transfer student. But Youko notices something strange...
Go to 100 Ways to Kill A Seal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

I allways thought, that human/ape team much more canonical.

Catgirl: "Mom, this stray human followed me home. Can I keep her?"

Catmom: "What did I tell you about bringing home stray's!? Absolutly not!"

Catgirl: "But mooOOOM...."

I picture something like that happening.

I was not expecting that many follows. Good thing I translated several chapters. :3

This seems fun for a cock and bull story.

rimshot.jpg

Thank you Caek for this series. I have enjoyed the first chapter.

I dont think this is a manga since it says in the description its manhua

Can you actually keep all of these going or are you just throwing scanlations at the wall to see what's popular (no offense intended)?

No.

About this setting, I think I already read something similar, but the MC was a boy. Can't remember the title though.

it's Murenase. Yes, the setting is very similar. The bar is pretty high there though, Murenase is really funny. We'll see if this here can keep up.

On other note, why is Caek starting so many new series these last days? Can you actually keep all of these going or are you just throwing scanlations at the wall to see what's popular (no offense intended)?

Wait, is this Chinese or Japanese? It reads from right to left. Or maybe the author aims to be translated in Japanese...

Afaik Caek doesn't know japanese, so it should be chinese. It's rare to have these RTL, but not unheard of.

Wait, is this Chinese or Japanese? It reads from right to left. Or maybe the author aims to be translated in Japanese...

About this setting, I think I already read something similar, but the MC was a boy. Can't remember the title though.

Short chapter is short.

Hmm, polar bears eat seals. Will this end well?

Catgirls! °∇°

More mangas like this please

This is Jin and Lanka daughter for sure

Lanka, mate, :P.

And how fitting that Murenase is also updated as of now.

But yeah, animal boys aside, the setting is similar.

I'm curious ... with this start of a new series ... does that mean that Space-Time Prisoner has been officially dropped by Caek Co

This is Jin and Lanka daughter for sure

Anyway, hope you enjoy~ :3

Depends on how much more there comes :)
So far it's done pretty nicely so please go on.

Hiya! This series is divided into "parts," which I've labeled here as volumes for ease of classification.

Anyway, hope you enjoy~ :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics