Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

The "Moral Value"? What the hell made up thing are you talking about now?
hmm.. i think this one is different from Usagi Drop. At the beginning, the man protagonist in Usagi Drop already made to be her guardian, they live together since she's around 5-6 years old. I didn't see any clue that will make their parent-child relationship will become a couple until she's in high school. It's just somehow she can't see him as a father anymore. That's weird, totally weird. I mean how could you can't see the guy who raised you for years since a child as a father? Being a family doesn't always have to be blood-related.

In this manga, from the very beginning it's already told that this will be a love story between 10 and 31 years old. Even when Utsumi's started acted as parent, she didn't agree to that. It's very clear that this one will be a romance story between them.
Well anyway, I'm supporting their couple relationship as long they become couple when Haruka's already adult or in late teenage age. I don't wanna see he's become her bf when she's still a child. It will oppose the moral value.
>_<
surrogate family as opposed to a couple comment.....
man I hate not being able to edit these
@ ShadowMonkey71

About your surrogate family as opposed to a couple, if you haven't read this one you might try it, the plots have some strong similarities.
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/usagi-drop-r1936
@sarahcha

You can't take an ending where the girl who was being raised by a guy falls in love with the guy and they get together?

As already mentioned in the beginning of this story that's a pretty common story element.
I really hope that the highschool arc don't mess everything up like it did with Usagi Drop.
I just can't take an ending like that anymore.
So we'll probably have a "High-school arc" after that ?
uwaaahhh terrible!!... Suddenly its the future.. No more
Spoiler
well damn....the spoiler function should be so simple but I keep screwing it up...
[spoiler]
After all they've gone through they seem to be getting closer and closer to that of a surrogate family instead of a couple...or maybe closer to husband and wife what do I know; anyways that stabbing came out of nowhere (no buildup) but it was something big enough to push the guy towards her.
/[spoiler]
Goddam cliffhanger
From the Lila Wolves site, the cover. I wonder, if it's fan art or this is really how she's going to look like in HS...
Spoiler
Time Skip FTW
What a development!

I hope Shinichi at least looks a lot better now, like I don't want to see him with a full on beard or something. The times Haruka has spent with him should've changed him for the better.

Hooray for time skips!
@Krios: Eh, a bit of wrong choice of word on my part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Japan
Japan:
Elementary 1-6, Junior High("Middle" school) 7-9, then High school 10-12
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_United_States
U
S:
Elementary 1-5, Middle school 6-8, High school 9-12

We're still referring to the same next arc (Middle School/Junior High), just that I kinda split the elementary school part into year 1-3 (elementary) and 4-6 (middle school<-my fault here)
.- .
@ theroadstopshere

Bullshit. The girl at pg. 38 is way hotter than her.... assuming that's a she... I'd totally tap dat ass.
@roflcat I thought it was out of primary school and into middle school. On page 37 it says the middle school arc will start next chapter.
Don't rush the time skip! I don't want the manga to end quickly D:
Well, now we're out of middle school and into Junior High

And since his 'hallucination' in early ch seem to be that of High school, I guess there's gonna be one more time skip later.
Wow pretty surprised, story is progressing amazingly!
Ahhh, timeskip. Saving us years of waiting every time. But Haruka... one more timeskip and we will be in dangerous territory. She is approaching the literally-too-beautiful-for-her-own-good level... which is good.

Lets hear a cheer for new arcs, everybody.
OH YEAH!! new arc begins
I don't know why, but this manga recall me usagi drop
Great new chapter, thanks Lila Wolves!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics