Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 51votes)

Blood Parade

Alt Names: alt 血之祭典
Author: Karasawa Kazuyoshi
Artist: Karasawa Kazuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The duty of the Twelve Apostles is to seek out and destroy the vampires of this world. Bearing a grudge against vampires and the pure blood who created them, Gil has successfully passed the first two parts of his exam to become one of the Twelve Apostles. For the third and final part of the exam, Gil is assigned a partner named Luna and together they must travel to a nearby town and kill a vampire named Aran. Will he pass his exam and become an apostle? And who exactly is this girl named Luna?
Go to Blood Parade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Blood Parade Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 8 Replies

67 Comments

que buena serie aunque me gusta mas luna con el pelo largo. continuen la seriee ^^.
espero el proximo cap.
I, personally, think that this isn't that bad of a read, and luna is <3
I think the Vampire Queen/Vampire Hunter sort of relationship would actually be pretty good in this situation.
Cool read !!!
Story is too generic for my taste.
I've moved most of the comments to the forum, please use that for further discussions.
I like it, personally. Can't wait for more chapters.
Yes, because he's the god damn lord of blood.
i find it pretty interesting and im not gonna say it sucks cause its barely chapter 1 so i cant judge this yet.
thanks guys, coz to me its a waste of time reading a manga if its not good
There's also Higanjima, where the vampires aren't nice, at all.
I don't like it. I also agree with aku720.
@Cydric well i tried reading it and i just left it after reading few pages till this date i only consider Noblesse as the only comic having vampire themed story worth reading for as a success, compared to noblesse this is nothing * no offense it is my personal opinion only*
The Art reminds me of Vampire Knight
Man I'm sick of reading all of this Vampire Crap...someone tell me if its worth reading or not!!!
Interesting start, looking forward to seeing more.
its pretty cool imo

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics