Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 36votes)

WataShu

Alt Names: alt どうして私が主役なんですか?alt Doushite Watashi ga Shuyaku Nan desu kaalt Why Can't I Stop Being the Heroine?
Author: Sek
Artist: Kurisu-Kun
Genres: Doujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Other
Description: Haruka Ikeda has a problem she's facing, it seems she can't stop being the heroine! So there's only one way for her to deal with this.
Go to WataShu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Regarding the meme New Window Black Sakura
  • 3 Replies
Topic What is a heroine? New Window Black Sakura
  • 1 Replies

53 Comments

Jun will become the MC.

This will change into a battle shounen fantasy.

Our heroine will become the final boss.

We are in for a wild ride.

Screencap this.

inb4 everyone dies

Did you translate this from Japanese?

no we made it. whether the source material is japanese or not, doesn't determine if it is a manga or not.
i'll list this as "Other" though to avoid further confusion or arguments. Seems like it's a bit picky on this site.

i don't see how it's not a manga

Did you translate this from Japanese?

Is it me or this not manga?

i don't see how it's not a manga

Jun will become the MC.

This will change into a battle shounen fantasy.

Our heroine will become the final boss.

We are in for a wild ride.

Screencap this.

Is it me or this not manga?

...links to the others?

The only one I've seen that is even close is Yuru Yuri but that's not her trying that's just her being brushed to the side despite being the MC

Faker? So she's got a future in adult entertainment. What's the problem here?

holy crap i almost spit out my drink.

Faker? So she's got a future in adult entertainment. What's the problem here?

yNtLBBp.png

the Fate series is one of my favorites

A girl with pink hair avoiding being a heroine, I wonder how many times I have seen this story before. In total it should be 3-4 times, though that is not including the text post. It is a nice concept, yet also rather ironic in that there are multiple comics based on it.

...links to the others?

Friends, cliches are good. See Michael Bay for more informations.

Well, that's one way to defeat your argument in one sentence I guess.

We finally have it.
We have the story we've joked about for years.

Good idea. The first chapter included way too much though. If the author keeps this up, they'll run out of ideas at like chapter 20. I'm just going to hope it'll only be like that for the first chapter and it's going to follow with one cliché each chapter.

yeah haha didn't proof read enough in chapter 1. realized those mistakes. i'm actually not focused a lot on comedy regarding cliches. so don't expect them as much as chapter 1.

A girl with pink hair avoiding being a heroine, I wonder how many times I have seen this story before. In total it should be 3-4 times, though that is not including the text post. It is a nice concept, yet also rather ironic in that there are multiple comics based on it.

I'm intrigued. 

Following for now.

I agree with you here. It's intriguing!

I'm intrigued. 

Following for now.

Hmmmm.

It could be interesting.

"I just want to live a normal life" 

Jeeze could you get any more cliche than that? Did she not even realize that one herself?

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Nuff said LOL.

Reminds me of this post on IMGUR:

http://imgur.com/gallery/J5sbp

If you run with bread in your mouth...you're just asking for it...xD

I thought i'd read this before, then i googled to see if i had and found this. http://i.imgur.com/PgnMcS4.jpg

Can't wait for the next few chapters to see if i'm right and they ripped it off or not.

yNtLBBp.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics