Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.03 - 31votes)

Crodia

Alt Names: alt Crodia Jeon-Gialt 크로디아 전기alt The Record of War in Crodia
Author: Kim Jun Hyunh
Artist: Kwon Yong Wan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description:
Go to Crodia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

Chapter 13 is just too painful to read as a physics major T_T
... Do I smell an awkwardly violent backstory coming soon?
nice chapters so far....but seriously, the way they stop every chapters kinda weird...
I see a bloodbath comming...
Manwha just isn't manwha until a girl is in danger of/gets raped.
chapter 9, i know that might happen poor queen>.<
Great chapter, very dark, I am wondering what is going to happen with a bunch of Strapens running around.
think both strapens might brothers perhaps!
sorry about that, it should be fixed now.
please reupload chapter 8 dome page not showing
please reupload chapter 8, some pages are not showing
Main character reminds me of Jae Hyuk in Immortal Regis. The art looks good but the storyline seems to feel rather generic.
Bet you 5 bucks he's also a strapen...
Sakicow, you guys work on a few of my favorite manga/manhwa. Thanks

I can't wait for next chapter though ;)
its not incomplete thats actually how it ended, lol thats why even i was confused at that point o;
I think the last chapter is incomplete, that would be a really bizarre point to end a chapter...
nice chapter. dough i dont know how long the queen can contain habok in control.
nice chapter. still dont understand his power quite yet. its like he goes berserk after getting real serious. he has some strange power.
Ok, this Manhwa caught my attention. Need more chapters to make a finally decision but it seem interesting so far...
Hello everyone!

I am Pinkholly and i will be doing translation for crodia for now :D

I finished doing ch 2 couple days ago then my laptop charger just died so i couldnt work on ch 3 as of right now

hopefully im planning to finish each chapter for crodia maybe once in 5 days so you guys can have at least one chapter every week!

Thanks! and plz support us at sakicow.com!
How do you describe the plot?
A strong start, with interesting plot lines possibly laid out already. Can't wait for the next chapter.
I won't judge the whole series from the first chapter, but it looks promising indeed.
this is really good for a first chapter. the plot is awesome the main character looks strong. i think the evil guy might turn out be that creature they release in the later chapters. i can already tell this story is golden and its only gona get better with each passing chapter. cant wait for the next one.
indeed this group does!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics