Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 222votes)

Nectar of Dharani

Alt Names: alt 神呪のネクタールalt Nectar of Dharanialt Nectar of Divine Cursealt Shinju no Nectar
Author: Yoshino Hiroyuki
Artist: Satou Kenetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakra, the last surviving princess of a fallen kingdom, is being hunted down for the power of Ambrosia she possesses - the ability to grant divine strength, but only to a human.
With no human companion, she decides to summon one from another world in a desperate attempt to find a knight to protect her, but the man who answers her call is less than what she had hoped for.

From the creators of Qwaser of Stigmata.
Go to Nectar of Dharani Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Source New Window DaoFox
  • 1 Replies

254 Comments

What did I expect from seikon no qwaser author?

"It's Milk time"

well, i don't need to follow this series.

I always find it amusing how people can laugh at "chunnibyou" and then make/read shit like this.

there's a slight differences. Yes this kind of narrative is kinda "cringe-worthy". But "chunnibyou" is literally a delusion came from the inability of differing between fiction and real world.

It's like enjoying a comedy or romance story that you know that most of the settings and scenarios are near impossible.

Man, I already expect something like that, but still...

But I can see that the plot is large and strong.

iyVSavR.jpg

Just crazy, why do I get the feeling that.

<

Spoiler
>

"From the creators of Qwaser of Stigmata."

"proceed to click follow button"

I always find it amusing how people can laugh at "chunnibyou" and then make/read shit like this.

And now everyone chases the main heroine to get her boob milk wow... I kinda feel like bullying the author...

I feel this mango gone have much science. Study time.

Is that you Asura? :P

Well, the Buddhism and Hinduism references throughout the chapter doesn't help... in fact, maybe it was all intentional.

SUCK ON THE TITIES GET THE POWAH!!

hmmm... aside from that gigantic twin plots, everything seems fine, getting into the hype train.

hmmm.....read the tags first and it says "ecchi" then read the description and it says "From the creators of Qwaser of Stigmata."...instant sold....i think i know how ecchi it is based on the mangaka precious manga...lol....let's Sucks some.....*cough cough

MOTHER MILK MAKE CUB STRONK

I see this manga has two massive plot points to keep it going.

Feels like SnQ took a hit of Rosario to Vampire in reverse and a bit lower.

...guess I'll have to read it then. You know, just to compare the plot.

ya comparing the plot is very important

Feels like SnQ took a hit of Rosario to Vampire in reverse and a bit lower.

...guess I'll have to read it then. You know, just to compare the plot.

well, at least the protag is not a trap anymore.........

Qwaser !

Seikon no qwaser. Should have figured

so his defining quote should be something like

"For these breast I will rebuild thy kingdom!"

Nectar of Oppai. Speaking of which I'm thirsty. 

Seikon no Qwaser 2.0!

We've swapped the protagonist's personalities and re-skinned EVERYTHING!

More like Seikon no Qwaser 0.9.

The first chapter of this is pretty much a better drawn copy (which isn't saying much considering how old it is) of the first chapter of Seikon no Qwaser but with a "normal Japanese teenager from our world" protagonist and fewer pages.

> Seikon no Qwaser

ah yes, I see

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics