Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.71 - 41votes)

Zoo to Issho

Alt Names:
Author: Hanyu Mari
Artist: Hanyu Mari
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Teppei-kun has two childhood friends. He finds himself in a situation when they suddenly tell him to choose!
Go to Zoo to Issho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

19 Comments

this serial (harem) murders are getting out of hand.

It's a fine line, besides, if it DID get serialized, are you sure there are no other candidates who would b introduced?

My logic at least...

A real harem would be where the mc would actually Play the field or have multiple partners...

Ie
Sekirei
Uma no Misaki.
Hare-kon

Even Archie Andrews... (he actively played the field and didn't dedicate to any single girl...)

Etc...

Another love triangle being marked as "harem".

this serial (harem) murders are getting out of hand.

Another love triangle being marked as "harem".

Hmm, I'm a dog guy but flat is justice. Decision, decision.

No, the mention of japanzai in credits and the posting is simply our way of acknowledging most of the work was done by them as a group before it was brought to us at LetItGo scans for release.

So I believe some of Japanzai's staff move to LetItGo right mmm...~?
Thanks for your contribution as always mmm...

Japanzai's back?

No, the mention of japanzai in credits and the posting is simply our way of acknowledging most of the work was done by them as a group before it was brought to us at LetItGo scans for release.

Japanzai's back?

He should do like any japanese male and like insects, especially kabuto-mushi or kuwagata-mushi. :P

Reptiles? I knew he was gay.

Now that i think about it, Matsuo is kinda slick, aren't he? Uh-oh... :P

Okay, okay, jokes aside, Reptiles can be cute too!

Reptiles? I knew he was gay.

So, Tereppei, Koncatsu, and Momodog. :D

I always love a premise where main characters are cutely associated with animals. 

And every harem manga needs a secondary male character like Matsuo. That optimistic tsukkomis of his during Teppei's complaints about the two girls behavior are perfect.  :lol:

no image poping out...

edit: nevermind... that was funny...

Mangaka's name is HANYU Mari. (twitter)

He likes snake cause it represent a huge part of him

I was able to find the last three kanji for the authors name, and I think it's __sei/shou Masato.

snek is cute you know

Hentai writing is thick.

I'll just leave this here
Spoiler
This is wierd... what am i doing here...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics