Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 238votes)

Mx0

Alt Names: alt エム×ゼロalt Em x Zeroalt Emu x Zeroalt M-0 (Emu x Zero)alt Mahou X Zeroalt M×0alt MxO
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During a flashback, an interviewer inquires Kuzumi Taiga, a prospective student for Seinagi Private High School, on what he would do if he could use magic, during his entrance interview. He replies, "take over the world", with an outburst of laughter, from an attractive girl, following his answer.
After the entrance exam, the school rejects his application; although he recalls almost nothing after this event, he does recall the girl, and believes the cause of his school of choice rejecting his application involves her.
Wandering around outside of the school the next day, Kuzumi tries to enter, but an invisible barrier blocks him. A teacher, Mr. Hiiragi, confuses Kuzumi for a student of the school ditching class and pulls Kuzumi into the school through the barrier.
Seinagi Private High School is actually a magic school and Mr. Hiiragi has just accidentally pulled Kuzumi, a teenager with no magical skill, through the barrier into this school.
Go to Mx0 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wished it continued......... New Window BKingBeast
  • 10 Replies
Topic Oneshot > The real manga New Window Bokis
  • 0 Replies

86 Comments

It's infuriating when a good series gets nixed just when it feels that the story could offer more... Canned too soon... :(
I just finished to read this manga, it was really nice, ark weren't long so it was always fresh to read. It felt like it was finished in a hurry, too bad.
Really hope this continue someday!
nice manga..but it such a waste when good thing waste like this
what a huge downer i hope in 2012 they will decide to continue this because its a huge waste to let this good work slide
the pilot chapter was too funny, the whole series was great, but it was really sad that it ended so soon
The continuation of Mx0. Ok...so the series ended after 99 chapters and i was really let down. I can remember laughing so hard on one of the chapters that i fell on the floor. I know you guys want to continue this as much as i do so PLEASE sign this petition so we can get season 2!!!!!!
http://petitionbureau.org/Mx0petition
i like the first girl. the girl that came out in the one shot. And the part where the teacher explodes the chemistry room with a spark while the main was pointing at it, i was killing myself laughing
That girl reminds me of nurarihyon no mago, the childhood friend of nuro the one he loved :P
I love this series so much. Too bad it got axed. It had alot of potential
this series got the best first chapter the rest of the series is pretty good and becomes a bit bland at its worst, its never bad with the exception of the 3 last chapters that was because of the axeing
Sucks that this had to be axed before it got a proper ending.
Great read nonetheless.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics